Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Poll: Would you like to have the Politics/Rant Forum Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted no in the poll and would like to change my vote to yes for what it's worth.
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      The forum was here before and it made no difference. I think it actually hurt the other parts of the site.
      I find it hard to believe the forum was ever as inactive as it is now. So to say it made "no" difference, I think is a bit of an overstatement.

JMO.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
        Monte it's your forum and I will respect that...But here is my side..I don't have anything useful to contribute once hockey is over and I don't come on to see whats going on once football is over...There are a handful of other sports gambling sites I go to that have "rant" forums and guess what I end up logging on those EVERYDAY even when football and hockey is over to seeing what’s going on...This forum used to be like that and I just don't see the harm in TRYING

and guess what Meg ... i get asked where you are all the time ... next time I will say across the street ..

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
          I voted no in the poll and would like to change my vote to yes for what it's worth.
          I just hit the poll button and didn't make a post of my no vote though. So it may not count.
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Are you going to post in the rant section?
            What difference does it make, at least I will be here...

Besides I feel I will have to as Joe has gotten many skewed right wing ideals in his brain lately that I have no doubt he will insist on sharing...

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
              I find it hard to believe the forum was ever as inactive as it is now. So to say it made "no" difference, I think is a bit of an overstatement.

JMO.
              Mavs you weren't even around then so that's a naive statement.

Comment

• Rant forum is open ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
                  What difference does it make, at least I will be here...

Besides I feel I will have to as Joe has gotten many skewed right wing ideals in his brain lately that I have no doubt he will insist on sharing...

Comment

• OMG...please ban jordansrules from it for now as I do not want his excitement to get the better of him and have it closed up again....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post

and guess what Meg ... i get asked where you are all the time ... next time I will say across the street ..
                      Wow so you told me different before. How about just telling me the truth next time.

Comment

Mavs you weren't even around then so that's a naive statement.
                        No I wasn't and I didn't say it as a blatant fact. I said I find it hard to believe.
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
                          I just hit the poll button and didn't make a post of my no vote though. So it may not count.

It may take some time to show up.

I switched vote because of Wayne and Spark wanteing to bring more life to the forum. It has become boring and I would rather see posts from members on any subject instead of a sports service bullshit post
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

Wow so you told me different before. How about just telling me the truth next time.
                            I will .. promise ..

Comment

• Why are we groveling?

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                                Why are we groveling?
                                Can I get a definition of grovel please

Comment

Working...
                                X