Ryan Howard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LVJimmy
    I'll make sure to bump this post in another month as well.

Have at it and enjoy your ulcer!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Catch a clue? Didn't see you reference the previous 30 games in yet another whiny post of yours..... Just read it again and only saw you reference tonight....if you expected to score more than 3 runs tonight against Santana, perhaps you should be the one catching a clue...but unless it had a handle, it is highly unlikely you could.....
      I expected them to score 2 tonight (if that), but it has nothing to do with Santana...how did he do last time out?

I expect them to score 2 every night. Maine will throw a gem tomorrow night. Believe me, every struggling pitcher breaks out of their funk against this sh*t offense.

Comment

I expected them to score 2 tonight (if that), but it has nothing to do with Santana...how did he do last time out?
        Keep posting because the more you do, the more you sound like a clown, it actually takes away from anything intelligent you may post...'the last time out' & 'nothing to do with Santana'...BWAAHAHAHAHAHA! Ignore his career, his Cy Youngs and the way he has pitched htis year, but he pitched like shit last time so we should expect to hammer him. Comical, Jimmy, comical.....

Not sure why I am debating this with you because you are right, your team sucks.... Enjoy your night!
        Last edited by Three Jack; 07-22-2008, 09:09 PM.
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
          Keep posting because the more you do, the more you sound like a clown, it actually takes away from anything intelligent you may post...'the last time out' & 'nothing to do with Santana'...BWAAHAHAHAHAHA! Ignore his career, his Cy Youngs and the way he has pitched htis year, but he pitched like shit last time so we should expect to hammer him. Comical, Jimmy, comical.....

Not sure why I am debating this with you because you are right, your team sucks.... Enjoy your night!
          Dude, you are missing my pt:

I KNOW SANTANA IS GREAT, BUT GUESS WHAT, THAT HAS LITTLE TO DO WITH ANOTHER SHITTY OFFENSIVE PERFORMANCE TONIGHT.

How did they do Sunday against Johnson? Oh wait, 2 runs. How have they done the past 30+ games?

TERRIBLE

So if you don't expect Maine to shut them down tomorrow night, you haven't been watching this team.

Comment

FU Tatis!

Comment

My over is about to lose by the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                My over is about to lose by the hook.
                Your over is good and I'm sure you're waiting to hammer me

Comment

Over like bover!

How did they score? I wasn't watching. It said FC but i see no outs?

Comment

Over like bover!

How did they score? I wasn't watching. It said FC but i see no outs?
                    Taguchi, 2 run double

Comment

Taguchi, 2 run double
                      No, the 3rd run.

Comment

No, the 3rd run.
                        Reyes tried to beat Vic to 2nd and missed the base, but I think he would've been safe regardless.

Comment

Your over is good and I'm sure you're waiting to hammer me
                          Jimmy, you look so foolish with these posts and threads, it isn't even fun to do anymore. If the hammer over your head the last 10 times didn't help, i'm not going to waste my energy swinging it again.

Comment

Jimmy, you look so foolish with these posts and threads, it isn't even fun to do anymore. If the hammer over your head the last 10 times didn't help, i'm not going to waste my energy swinging it again.
                            It's fine, keep dishing on me

Comment

Wayne, you watching the Phils game?

Comment

Wayne, you watching the Phils game?

No, i have been watching the Brewers/Cardinals

Comment

Working...
                                X