for Monte and Kaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    Don't have 12 kids if you can't support 1!

that was my first comment also Kyle
    Keep your legs closed or go to the FREE Clinic and get some rubbers
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
      Rich people live in ivory towers and have no clue what it's like to be in those kind of conditions.....

Why don't you guys answer my point. About the rich getting richer and richer by not having to pay the same taxes I do. Even close to it. They've never had to pay their fair share. Bill Gates if he paid the same tax I do, would wipe out the tax paid by all of Californian's combined....

KAZ
      Rich folks pay a healthy % in taxes btw.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        Heres a little advice for these poor people. If you cant afford kids, dont have them.

If a black man walks into my office and wants to start at 9.50 an hour, which is our starting pay as an electricians apprentice, i dont care the color of his skin.

In 4 years after we pay for his apprenticship he will be making 16 bucks an hour. And his ability and hard work can take him to 26 plus an hour plus benifits and a company truck.

So there are oppurtunities, some people choose the easeir path.
        Go to the ghetto and offer any black man there $9.50 an hour, tell him you'll train him and in 4 years he'll be making $16 an hour with a chance of getting to $26 an hour. See how many applicants you get. I'd like to see that line.

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

For 2007, the Federal tax brackets for a single (unmarried) person are:[1]

10%: from $0 to $7,825
          15%: from $7,826 to $31,850
          25%: from $31,851 to $77,100
          28%: from $77,101 to $160,850
          33%: from $160,851 to $349,700
          35%: $349,701 and above

Comment

The rich get richer cause money makes more money.

Thats how you have a retirement fund shit head
            [email protected]

Comment

I dont comment on it, because i dont know the facts on this subject. Am i to trust that you know all the facts on taxation??
              That is absolutely true....the rich escape out of billions in taxes. KB is a young dumb ass who doesn't know what he's talking about.

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

Go to the ghetto and offer any black man there $9.50 an hour, tell him you'll train him and in 4 years he'll be making $16 an hour with a chance of getting to $26 an hour. See how many applicants you get. I'd like to see that line.

KAZ

the line would be short, trust me.

we run ads in the paper constantly Kaz, very few blacks apply. Dont ask me why, they just dont.

My company has 40 men in the field, one is black. He is a good worker and in school that we pay for. The sky is the limit for him, so it does exist. Minorities just have to seek it out
                [email protected]

Comment

For 2007, the Federal tax brackets for a single (unmarried) person are:[1]

10%: from $0 to $7,825
                  15%: from $7,826 to $31,850
                  25%: from $31,851 to $77,100
                  28%: from $77,101 to $160,850
                  33%: from $160,851 to $349,700
                  35%: $349,701 and above
                  You ever hear of loophole and shelters dumb shit? I thought you were getting an education. The wealthiest 5% in this country don't even pay taxes.

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

That is absolutely true....the rich escape out of billions in taxes. KB is a young dumb ass who doesn't know what he's talking about.

KAZ

the young dumb ass comment is why most people dont like you

your name here should be sandpaper, cause you can rub anyone the wrong way
                    [email protected]

Comment

The rich get richer cause money makes more money.

Thats how you have a retirement fund shit head
                      Exactly....The rich get richer and keep it for themselves. That's a the American way. The more you get, the more you want, the more you keep. The trickle down theory of Republican ideology has been proven to be a failure.......It's failure because the rich hoard their money!

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

Tax shelters have been described by the unsophisticated as gimmicks or "loopholes." The fact is, Congress created these loopholes, after careful deliberation (we hope), to serve some major economic or social goal.

A tax shelter is any investment designed to reduce or avoid income taxes. This is not bad. Former Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Donald Alexander once said, "As a citizen, you have an obligation to the country's tax system, but you also have an obligation to yourself to know your rights under the law and possible tax deductions -- and to claim every one of them."

Comment

KB, Kaz would argue with a door knob.

He would rather argue than fuck a hot chick. He has a bonor right now.
                          [email protected]

Comment

Tax shelters have been described by the unsophisticated as gimmicks or "loopholes." The fact is, Congress created these loopholes, after careful deliberation (we hope), to serve some major economic or social goal.

A tax shelter is any investment designed to reduce or avoid income taxes. This is not bad. Former Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Donald Alexander once said, "As a citizen, you have an obligation to the country's tax system, but you also have an obligation to yourself to know your rights under the law and possible tax deductions -- and to claim every one of them."
                            I never said they shouldn't claim them. Of course they would because it's the tax system we have. That's why the rich are dead set against a flat tax. They certainly don't ever want to pay a flat tax of 15% because they've never had to pay that much in tax. I know what the loopholes are for. And I know it's the liberals who try and change that system or get the rich to pay more in taxes, while Republican's like to give them tax cuts....it's all how you look at it.

KAZ
                            [email protected]

Comment

Congress has created these loopholes, but I guess the rich shouldn't use their knowledge to their benefit?

Listen to yourself Kaz. You can't be serious. You can't make excuses for these people their whole life. If they want something done about it, they've got to get off their ass and make it happen. It just isn't going to show up on their doorstep one day!

Comment

Here is who Kaz loves

Kaz, would you let her strap one on and give it to you for an hour if that meant she could be president
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X