• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great point Darryl, and even Monte agree's
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Education = Power = Money

If you don't like it, get your ass to school and get in a position of power. Or hop on Kaz's boat and move to Cuba

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Education = Power = Money

If you don't like it, get your ass to school and get in a position of power. Or hop on Kaz's boat and move to Cuba
        You can't get a good education if you are poor meathead....

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog

KAZ
          Ever heard of a school loan?

Comment

KAZ

scholarships if your smart
            [email protected]

Comment

KAZ

bull fucking shit
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                Ever heard of a school loan?
                Hahaha....That's a good one. Some don't even qualify. They don't give them out to everyone. And even if you do, you get out of school with a worthless BA degree and a shitload of debt.

KAZ
                [email protected]

Comment

Hahaha....That's a good one. Some don't even qualify. They don't give them out to everyone. And even if you do, you get out of school with a worthless BA degree and a shitload of debt.

KAZ

dont get a useless degree, oh, thats the governments fault

my bad
                  [email protected]

Comment

KAZ

scholarship, or are poor people dumb
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                      dont get a useless degree, oh, thats the governments fault

my bad

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                        scholarship, or are poor people dumb
                        It's a vicious circle. We keep poor people oppressed by not giving them very many opportunities to climb out of the hole they are in, then blame them for being poor or ignorant or turning to crime as a way out. Put yourself in their shoes. Live in Harlem or the ghetto and be denied employment because of your color or race and only get minimum wage jobs and see how easy it is to support your family and try and put your kids through school. There are no doubt some who abuse the system, but there are many who do not!

KAZ
                        [email protected]

Comment

Rich people live in ivory towers and have no clue what it's like to be in those kind of conditions.....

Why don't you guys answer my point. About the rich getting richer and richer by not having to pay the same taxes I do. Even close to it. They've never had to pay their fair share. Bill Gates if he paid the same tax I do, would wipe out the tax paid by all of Californian's combined....

KAZ
                          [email protected]

Comment

It's a vicious circle. We keep poor people oppressed by not giving them very many opportunities to climb out of the hole they are in, then blame them for being poor or ignorant or turning to crime as a way out. Put yourself in their shoes. Live in Harlem or the ghetto and be denied employment because of your color or race and only get minimum wage jobs and see how easy it is to support your family and try and put your kids through school. There are no doubt some who abuse the system, but there are many who do not!

KAZ

Heres a little advice for these poor people. If you cant afford kids, dont have them.

If a black man walks into my office and wants to start at 9.50 an hour, which is our starting pay as an electricians apprentice, i dont care the color of his skin.

In 4 years after we pay for his apprenticship he will be making 16 bucks an hour. And his ability and hard work can take him to 26 plus an hour plus benifits and a company truck.

So there are oppurtunities, some people choose the easeir path.
                            [email protected]

Comment

Rich people live in ivory towers and have no clue what it's like to be in those kind of conditions.....

Why don't you guys answer my point. About the rich getting richer and richer by not having to pay the same taxes I do. Even close to it. They've never had to pay their fair share. Bill Gates if he paid the same tax I do, would wipe out the tax paid by all of Californian's combined....

KAZ

I dont comment on it, because i dont know the facts on this subject. Am i to trust that you know all the facts on taxation??
                              [email protected]

Comment

KAZ
                                Don't have 12 kids if you can't support 1!

Comment

Working...
                                X