Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    Ronny, I'm pretty sure he was talking about chuck.

Well I guess I don't qaulify for the role of Colombo any longer?

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      Well I reall hope you arent singling me out Joe......to point the finger from all this drama and lay blame on one person isn't really fair. I was going to email you but for some reason or another I no longer have it. If you would please mail me....thanks.

PEACE

huh?? Not at all ...

Wayne is correct ...

I will send you an e-mail ...

Comment

• I blame Burntcrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
          Please let me make a correction on this post ... when i say if someone says something negative to chuck and their post gets deleted .. they also will get a suspension from the forum ... I just wanted to make that clear ...

Bottom Line ... ALL THIS DRAMA REGARDING CL STOPS RIGHT NOW ...

thanks
          Spark....This sounds like a hybrid of my, Mods implementing an ignore button for those who don't get along, that I posted in Urgent. I think you came up with a great idea and sounds like it should work. Hopefully this will keep the peace....

Tony...Sorry to hear about your mom bro. Just had a memorial today for my father....Love 'em while you got 'em buddy. Once they are gone, there's no turning back.

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
            Spark....This sounds like a hybrid of my, Mods implementing an ignore button for those who don't get along, that I posted in Urgent. I think you came up with a great idea and sounds like it should work. Hopefully this will keep the peace....

Tony...Sorry to hear about your mom bro. Just had a memorial today for my father....Love 'em while you got 'em buddy. Once they are gone, there's no turning back.

KAZ
            thanks Kaz.....you are so right my man....Sorry to hear about your Dad also...

Comment

Love 'em while you got 'em buddy. Once they are gone, there's no turning back.

KAZ
              Ain't that the truth! Well said Kaz.
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                Ain't that the truth! Well said Kaz.
                It sure is .. I think about mine everyday ...

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  thanks Kaz.....you are so right my man....Sorry to hear about your Dad also...
                  Thanks Triple T!!!

KAZ
                  [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

....Love 'em while you got 'em buddy. Once they are gone, there's no turning back.

KAZ
                    Nice post and true and a lot more important than any of the "drama."
                    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom Tony
                    dave
                    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                      What would you like me to do Monte?

Start posting 100 unit bombs every other day......is there ZERO integrity around here that one can post anything w/o having to answer about it?

PEACE
                      You know what you're doing as we've been over this before. You said a long time ago you were done with it, but yet you keep bringing up the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain
                        I'm well aware of the Ignore BVutton on this site.....Ignoring a problem, is not resolving a problem..........

Based on your replies to most of the previous statements, it's apparent to me, that Chuck for some ungodly reason, is in the favor of your eye..........

If you feel Chuck is not a problem, and he is the kind of person you want in this Forum, and you constantly taking up for him and protecting his tactics, then you pretty well dictated to me the Caliber of person you want here....

And as far as the Ignore button, you must have it locked in on everyone, cause I don't think you really know how disgusting it is to go anywhere, and the Chuck BS strikes you in the face....

My reply to Jimmy being astute, percecptive and fair, and complimenting his insight, had nothing to do with the clicks/views/$ from, it was regarding him pegging Chuck as to what he is.....Geez----give me some credit Monte.....

You have a great site here, and I've made some pretty special friends here, and probably a few enemies (in the CL range of intellect and personality), but that is life......

I've been here a while, and probably have read 98 % of the posts since I'm here.........Thats make me pretty aware of who is who in my opinion.......I've disagreed with many, argued/debated with plenty, differed with Wayne on several subjects, but level headedness always prevailed.......Opinions will always differ, and I or you can't control that, but the company I keep, I can control.....

Do I think I'm better than most here, hell no, but just as damn good a person as they are.....Do I think I'm better than that piece of shit Chuck Lazar, hell YES.......

I promised to finish up the 2007 NCAA FB Dogs like I had last year, I'm about 98 % completed updating my record, I'll post them both, and then I am gonna use your advice re the IGNORE button.....

I'm gonna put the whole site on IGNORE for a while, till I feel that I want to participate any more.....I've said it many times, ARROGANCE, EGOTISM, PREVARICATION, are attributes I can't tolerate or surround myself with.....Chucl reeks of em all.....

I'm gonna commend your 2 Moderators for doing what I call an almost impossible job.....but they get it done....Wayne and Spark, you 2 guys have done super here.........

Now Monte, if you would just listen a lil more to them, back em up when needed, make a damn decision for banishment, and don't be so naive as to let someone like Chuck talk his way back in....He's a Master at it, he's had plenty of practice....

In no way am I saying, Chuck stays, and I go, or Chuck has to go before I stay.....I don't condone extortation/blackmail.....One of the 3 WM, my good frien CoverBoy (Neil) used that tactic, and I didn't agree with it then, and I don't now....what I am saying is,

You have pretty clearly defined to me, what CALIBER person you want here, and I think you should re look/re consider, cause I think it's hurting you and the Forum altogether.....IMO....

I'll finish up what I said I was gonna do, post em when done, put the site on IGNORE for a while, and then decide what I want to do.....

This time PAPI....."say good night Gracie", does indeed mean what you mistakenly thought it had meant before.....Love ya PAPI........a man has to do what a man has to do......know what I mean Verne......

You have no idea what you're talking about. Who or were did I state that I was backing chuck? Have you seen my e-mails to him? Spark already answered what my opinion was regarding chuck.

And as for what you said too Jimmy it's very easy to mis-read something on a forum as you should know this as you just did this regarding me and chuck.

Comment

• Unfreakingbelievable
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                            Unfreakingbelievable

I know, I couldn't agree with you more...and I did think MCP was Columbo! Unfreakingbelievable!!!
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• WTF is going on???

i really do dislike some ppl
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X