No announcement yet.

Wednesday ****MLB GOY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapt .. pls believe me when i say Monte wants no part of CL ... if we were to ban him today Monte would say nothing ..
    I do not care what you or anyone else heard ... This is fact

You know I had a day from hell today .. I really do not want to go into it here on the forum .. but trust me .. I had a rotten day ... I come home to relax and then I read you are leaving the forum ... I get an e-mail from jimmy saying he is also leaving because of all the CL drama ...

I made up my mind last night that this has to stop .. i look at the common denominator ... and we know who that is ..

If anyone says anything negative to CL in his thread I am deleting it immediately .. if CL replies to any negative posts in his thread he will be gone ... If he goes into anyone else's thread and says anything negative he will be gone ... even saying he is on the other side will be considered as a negative comment by him ... i will make a post in his thread tonight saying the same thing i am telling you right now ...

You have to understand that we also are sick and tired of this .. and it stops right now ... he will be on notice for the final time ...

after saying what i just did I still leave it up to you if you want to leave or not ... I just hope you make the right decision for yourself .. I know how much you enjoy it here ...

Thanks for listening Karl ...YOF
    Last edited by Spark; 08-19-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
      Your always trying to belittle me.
      Like I said before, it doesn't matter what articles I post, because you'll turn them around because that's the kind of person you are. You don't know me, but always making things up. Here is a little something to help straighten you out. I can post any article you want, that will back this all up.

I'll clarify a few things up for you and everyone else ....
      Differences between The Pgh Chuck vs the Ca. Chuck!!!!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The Pgh Chuck was a person who worked very hard every day of his life at what ever he did.
      After graduating out of College in 79, I used my degree to work for my Grandfather's and Father's Construction Business. I talked my Dad into joining the Master Builders Assoc, and to have a pension plan for all the workers.
      I continued to work for the Family business until 98, and took a Project Manager- Superintendent job with another Co. and worked on both PNC Park and Heinz Field. The last few years I worked on the Jacksonville Stadium, a few Sam's Clubs, and ended out at Cal Poly, where I finally retired.
      Along the way, I brought up a few properties that I have turned over for a very nice profit.

While in College, I lettered in Football, Baseball and track, while playing in the summers of 78-79 for the Pgh Hardhats (A Professional Softball Team).
      In the summer of 79 while playing both for the Pgh Hardhats and The Pgh WolfPak ( A semi-pro foot team). I landed a free-agent try-out with the Steelers.
      I was able to play in 3 Exhibition games that year, but didn't make the final cut. I continued to play both softball and Semi-pro football with the Pgh Colts, and took on a Defensive Backfield Coach with Carnegie Mellon University, along with still working full time for my Family Business.

Over the Years, I had try-outs with The Detroit Lions, and Hamilton Tigercats. An ACL injury, during camp in Hamilton, basically ended my career. But during that time, I was privileged to be on a Professional Championship team with the Hardhats, beating out a team from Detroit. And was also privilege through those years to play in a National Semi-Pro football Championship game with the Colts vs a team from Yuba City Ca. I earned a MVP award in that game for returning a punt and a kick-off each for a TD. There were 75,000 fans at the game.

Between the years from 83-2005, I was on 6 different USSA- ASA National Championship Teams in Class A, B and C. My wife and kids loved going to different cities every weekend during the summer and watching us play, and seeing many sites along the way.
      In 85 I played for a Flag Football team from Verona, Pa called Hippos, and won a World Championship in St. Louis, Missouri, by beating a field of 30 teams.

I also continued to teach kids, along with my own, and coach Football and Baseball and Track during this time.
      I was lucky enough to have 2 holes in one in Golf and also lucky enough to roll a 300 game in bowling. 2 hobbies that I have enjoyed to this day.

I made many friendships along the way, and collected many trophies, autographs, pictures and other memorabilia that as a sports fan today, have cherished the friendships the most
      The Hardhats team was run by one of the biggest Italian Gambling Organizations in Pgh, and my first acquaintance towards gambling. They don't have a Softball team any more, but still have businesses through Pa, Ohio and WV.
      Every thing I did was an all out effort, with many ups and down. I had some good and bad experiences with services, and I learned from a bookie friend, that services know as much as I do.
      I wasted a lot of money, along with making a lot of money during the years. I had a blast along the way and wouldn't change it for any thing in the world.

I found Bettorschat from any other and made a few more friendships from here. I was an arrogant person, but also a humbled person. But in order to be the best, you have to pay the price and with that comes people who envy or hate you.
      I padded a few units to my totals, but I know a few who also have. The only lie I have ever made on this site was to post a false ticket, because I couldn't prove a bet from a local. I have fucked with a few people, who fucked with me.

------------------------
      The Ca. Chuck is a more laid back guy, that is enjoying his family. I'm 50 and retired and doing odd jobs to make extra cash to piss away on hobbies, such as gambling, golf and bowling. I enjoy spending some down time on the Internet, but not as much as before, and Bettorschat is my favorite place.
      My daughter is involved in Gymnastics competition and playing for the traveling 11 and under softball team. Almost all of my time is with her. My 7 yr old granddaughter is playing golf. I'm looking forward to following them the next few years, and being their biggest fan.

Being this is where we can get this off our chests.
      All I can say is if you don't like me, than ignore me, because I'm not out to get even like some of you out there. MTRCty Pimp, Husker, and TTT to name a few.
      For those that are not up to date with why and what started all this drama to begin with.
      Husker started tracking me at another forum, because he wasn't allowed to do it on BC.
      Pimp went to that site to back me up. It didn't matter what anyone said, because there were many people who were banned here, that came running to that thread to bash any one from BC.
      I made up a ton of stories up, just to piss off Husker and the bashers. The next thing I know is Pimp is here at BC, saying that I have been lying at every thing I said.
      I guess he figured if I was lying over there, than I was lying over here.
      TTT is totally clueless with what went down, and as a person who always throws his 2 cents in without getting all the facts to a story straight to begin with.
      Well The Mods at the other forum have stopped Husker from tracking any one at any other site. I guess he'll be bored to death and may be, like I said, maybe, get involved a little more and posts some plays here.
      TTT constantly calls me a drunk who does nothing but, sits on a bar stool and tells stories. The real problem here is,if he really was a good son, he would have helped his mother along time ago, to over come her addiction any way he can. Not be little me for some thing he didn't do. I respect that he is helping her now and I have been praying that she'll get better soon. Because I hate to see any one have to suffer in their lifetime, no matter the reasons.

When football season rolls around to full time in a few weeks, most of my good buddies will be back. Football to me, along with college basketball, is the easiest sport to make money from, but that's only my opinion.

I am nothing more than an average gambler that enjoys having fun, joking around, and making a few dollars on the way.
      I bet $50 on every play under 5 units. I bet $100 on 5 units. I bet $500- $900 on GOM- GOW and I bet $1000 on my GOY.
      I hope this answers a few questions. From now on when I'm asked about how I bet, I'll refer to this post.
      Remember, if you don't like me, just stay out of my threads and don't read my useless babble.

If you still like me, that's fine, and if you don't, well that's fine also.
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
        Kapt .. pls believe me when i say Monte wants no part of CL ... if we were to ban him today Monte would say nothing ..
        I do not care what you or anyone else heard ... This is fact

You know I had a day from hell today .. I really do not want to go into it here on the forum .. but trust me .. I had a rotten day ... I come home to relax and then I read you are leaving the forum ... I get an e-mail from jimmy saying he is also leaving because of all the CL drama ...

I made up my mind last night that this has to stop .. i look at the common denominator ... and we know who that is ..

If anyone says anything negative to CL in his thread I am deleting it immediately .. if CL replies to any negative posts in his thread he will be gone ... If he goes into anyone else's thread and says anything negative he will be gone ... even saying he is on the other side will be considered as a negative comment by him ... i will make a post in his thread tonight saying the same thing i am telling you right now ...

You have to understand that we also are sick and tired of this .. and it stops right now ... he will be on notice for the final time ...

after saying what i just did I still leave it up to you if you want to leave or not ... I just hope you make the right decision for yourself .. I know how much you enjoy it here ...

Thanks for listening Karl ...YOF
        Please let me make a correction on this post ... when i say if someone says something negative to chuck and their post gets deleted .. they also will get a suspension from the forum ... I just wanted to make that clear ...

Bottom Line ... ALL THIS DRAMA REGARDING CL STOPS RIGHT NOW ...

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
          Guys .. this is my final warning to everyone ..

End it now ...

Thanks again ...

Comment

Please let me make a correction on this post ... when i say if someone says something negative to chuck and their post gets deleted .. they also will get a suspension from the forum ... I just wanted to make that clear ...

Bottom Line ... ALL THIS DRAMA REGARDING CL STOPS RIGHT NOW ...

thanks
            I agree 100%

At some point we all need to just move on. In the big picture it's not really affecting anybody's life ... Is it?

I like it Spark. This should help all who dislike chuck with him on probation and it should also help in the slamming of chuck in his threads daily.

If you guys all believe in the enough rope theory, than let it play out and let chuck determine his own fate once and for all.

Comment

• Hey asshole!!Shut your fucking piehole when you know nothing about what kind of son i am. This situation has alot more to do than alcoholism. If you know anything about the disease it is out of anyones control except that persons ultimately. Keep your fucking prayers you motherfucking hypocrite. You already belittled the woman and me. SO go fuck yourself.

You are the one who said you drove drunk every Friday night for 25 years. I just took it and ran with it.

You are so fucking delusional to give a shit that someone would care to read your bio according to you.

You have done a lot more here than post 1 false ticket that is now somehow the bookies fault.

Grow the fuck up punk!!! Regardless of how old you are you are still a punk. Do not mention my mother again fuckface!!!

Comment

• sorry spark...was away and did not see the above warning....Would not have made the post had i seen the new rules....

However i understand if you have to enforce.....My bad....

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  sorry spark...was away and did not see the above warning....Would not have made the post had i seen the new rules....

However i understand if you have to enforce.....My bad....
                  No, do not blame you ... I actually just read what he wrote about your mother just now ... He deserved every word you said ... But now you have vented Tony and i ask you to move along now .. No more ...

Thanks .. appreciate it ...

Comment

No, do not blame you ... I actually just read what he wrote about your mother just now ... He deserved every word you said ... But now you have vented Tony and i ask you to move along now .. No more ...

Thanks .. appreciate it ...
                    Spark....i respect your rules always and would not have said peep if i had bothered to read further.....

Thanks

Comment

• Thanks Tony ... How is mom???

Comment

Thanks Tony ... How is mom???

much better......is in partial hosp. program.....i am going back to florida in 2 weeks....She is functional now....needs some fine tuning.....It will be up to her after that....I will fly home once a month and may have to move back to be honest.....but my brother said he will pick up the slack....Been here 3 months and it has been the hardest thing i ever did....

Thank you for asking....Means alot.....

Comment

• damn good son, you are triple t !
                          best of wishes ! bro

Comment

• I know exactly what u are going through ... been there done that .. twice .. Once with mine and once with my wife's mom .. it certainly is no picnic .. You know you have mine and the forums best wishes Tony ... just wish we could do something to help .. God Bless ... stay Strong ... and thank God she is doing better ...

Comment

Well I reall hope you arent singling me out Joe......to point the finger from all this drama and lay blame on one person isn't really fair. I was going to email you but for some reason or another I no longer have it. If you would please mail me....thanks.

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                                Well I reall hope you arent singling me out Joe......to point the finger from all this drama and lay blame on one person isn't really fair. I was going to email you but for some reason or another I no longer have it. If you would please mail me....thanks.

PEACE
                                Ronny, I'm pretty sure he was talking about chuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X