Friday MLB including my Biggest POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChuckLazar
    I agree with both your thinking, and have felt that way since day one.

I think that Monte should add a new rule as to how one has to post plays. It should have rotation #'s along with the line and the sports-book it was from. If it was from a local, it still has to be consistent to Don Best's Sports-books Lines, no exceptions. Also 5 units is the maximum unit one can post, with units ranging from 1-5
    This is the only way to eliminate all and any controversy

I am in a league during MLB and NFL. You pick 10 games a week for MLB and 6 games for NFL. You have to post your line from Don Best's sports-book listing and no where else. Each week there is a winner.
    chuck, you make me sick!

omg you started this crap,

now your the kiss up boy ? &

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain
      I know it is my prerogative kapt but the difference with me is that you made a comment in every thread I had that did not include rot #'s ... and you know it .. every thread I had .. that is the difference

That is because I knew, or thought you would take it in the right way.........some people you can't do that with, as you've seen....you obviously took it as a persoanl attack, not so, I isolated you and Wayne trying to get the Mods to do it, then all would follow.....You did start using em, and still do, this I thank you for.......If you opt to not use em, no problem, it is your prerogative....
      but you must be consistent .. You can not just go into some cappers thread and tell him he is not showing a record and not others ..

as I stated----this one was blatlant, and jumped out at me....and besides I'm not the BC Record keeping Policeman on site.....Just happened to notice this one.....pointed it out, got it corrected, due to the poster being a "BIG MAN" about it....he accepted it well, others didn't and won't

do not even get me going on this Kapt .. why show plays if your not playing them?? .. I think this is ridiculous

agreed------I show lots of plays, and also many times say, I'm playing just the 3* top rated ones, but mostly play everything I post.....NEIL also said, he plays the top rated, but posts em all any way for others to follow....Much like a capper showing his plays, 5 of em, and then 10 opinions......It's back to the English language and how well you describe what you're saying...I personaly think the way you do it it, is as good as it can get done, especially when you say, let's try DEESE.ha ha

You know as well as I do .. if you are going to post plays post them the correct way or not at all .. Keep an honest record and post rotation numbers if you want ... I have always said .. Keep it real ... thats all ...

Thanks kapt

Once again I agree with you.........as I usually do....we're on the same page PAPI, just sometimes one of us gets a paragraph ahead of the other.......The 3WM scenario is touchy with me, and you know why.......Once again thanks for your honest and fair input........Thank you PAPI, Love ya PAl

KAPT FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• chuck should have just posted the rules from another forum, but he changed one, absolutely no "local" lines. that's the one that made it so he couldn't post there any more.

there is a separate forum at that site where there are set rules. they have a report a post feature at that site, so people can use it to report any violations of the rules. then the mods will check into it. members monitor each other. no one is allowed to post in anyone else's threads so there is no bashing.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan

LSU...you are da fucking bomb bro!!!!

you have the quickest trigger finger on the planet.....

everytime i see jepoardy i think of SNL and the guy who plays Sean Connery.......

Priceless

Comment

• Kaptain for President

LSU Fan for Secretary of Defense....

I ask who in their right mind would cross him??? Not me.....that cat has mad skills!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
              what is wrong with Big Papi
              Sorry to leave you hanging. I have to pop in and out at this site while I'm at work. Can't stay logged in for too long. In case you haven't heard by now.

From mlb.com:

"According to the Boston Herald, David Ortiz is expected to have an MRI on his right knee shortly after his return to Boston from his appearance in Tuesday's All-Star Game.

The slugger had been complaining of tightness in his right quadriceps and hamstring in the week leading up to the All-Star break. But on Tuesday, prior to the All-Star Game in San Francisco, Ortiz told the paper the root cause of the soreness is likely in his right knee.

He added that surgery may be necessary to correct what he called a 'minor' problem."

Comment

Working...
              X