• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imus Fired from CBS Radio Too!

Breaking News!

He is officially ... UNEMPLOYED!

Comment

I really think this got blown out of proportion. The media saw blood and attacked.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Comment

too many

fughin worse thingss in this world- fukin jesse jackoff- biggest racist in the world

Comment

Well i guess you don't chuck!

Comment

Oprah is a CBS show. The team was on Oprah today. She carries alot more weight than Imus and i wonder if she played a part in it.

Comment

This was a no brainer as SOON as MSNBC decided to take the show off the air. CBS was put in a catch 22 right then and there.

IMO....I think it had to be done. The precident has been set already with Steve Lyons, Jimmy the Greek etc....

Imus knows better....he just got caught saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

And now it cost him his career, cause I don't see anyone picking that show up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                  This was a no brainer as SOON as MSNBC decided to take the show off the air. CBS was put in a catch 22 right then and there.

IMO....I think it had to be done. The precident has been set already with Steve Lyons, Jimmy the Greek etc....

Imus knows better....he just got caught saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

And now it cost him his career, cause I don't see anyone picking that show up.
                  Satellite radio might give him a try!

Comment

iMUS

IS A MILLIONAIRE MANY TIMES OVER HE DOES NOT HAVE TO WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Presidents
                      IS A MILLIONAIRE MANY TIMES OVER HE DOES NOT HAVE TO WORK
                      I agree .... but i bet he doesn't want to go out this way.

Welcome to Satellite Radio!

Comment

yes he said

that- he did not want this to be his legacey

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          Satellite radio might give him a try!

As i was typing my first reply I was thinking about satellite......

Howard Stern may be a shock jock...but I don't think. he's a racist.

Pervert is one thing

Race is just too tricky.

If he does go to satellite...I will be very surprised. And who is going to buy advertising and not face the backlash?

Comment

I think

he retires to his ranch in New Mexico- and helps the kids with cancer-he's 66 years old and set for life

Comment

Did anybody notice

That it was Sid Rosenberg who started the whole conversation- he's the one who made the comments about the Williams sisters

Comment

Working...
                              X