No announcement yet.

Is Billy Packer Blind?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously a scumbag move by Henderson....... I've played, Tommorows paper, and this shit goes on when you have a frustrated kid getting used up by a white guy.....White guy beware.........good call refs....
    p.s.......I hate UNC.

Comment

To ADD; Coach Williams said sub for Hans was at table and would have come in had he made the FT...

I've seen only replays...but it sounds like Duke starters where in as well during this...no love lost between these 2 and I'm sure Coach K knows recruits are watching...not that any would change their mind, or would they, maybe too late for 07's coming in? I'm sure CK is feeling pressure and to have these so called All-Americans come to Duke and they finish badly in conf, and to lose that bad to NC, there was a message being sent...make no doubt, we'll not hear of the real intent, but it was clear by the motivation of how hard he fouled Hans that Duke wasn't going down quietly...a lot of pride on the line.

I'd also add that w/ all the hoopla Duke has had w/ the STRIPPER incident, Duke athletes are pretty tired of getting run up on, especially the bball players...maybe NOT???

Hope they play again...

I HATE DUKE and HATE Coach Williams...so not a big UNC fan either...hope they both exit early in tourney...LOL
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

packer is a jackass
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          packer is a jackass
          After listening to him during the end of that game, I'm pretty sure he had some coin on the blue devils

Comment

lets remember the last minute of the game. carolina is up by 15 with less then a minute. duke is still pressing, steal the ball and make a 3. then coach k calls time out. at this point it is a 12 point game. now do you really think they are going to make up 12 points in 45 seconds. williams has pulled his two seniors that play, and they both get standing ovations. does coack k pull of the press? no. does coack k quit fouling? no. coack k was still in attack mode with 30 seconds to go. carolina was at the foul line with 20 seconds to go because coack k would not accept defeat, and kept fouling. if coack k would have just pulled the press off, had his defense sag off of carolina, then carolina would have run off the clock and none of this would have happened. i agree that carolina still had front line players in at the end, and hansbourgh should have kicked the ball out at the rebound, but none of this would have mattered if coach k would have pulled his press, and not fouled and let the clock run out, but it is not in his make-up to do that. players make plays, but coaches put players in position to do so. so yes henderson clocked him, but i think the coaches need to be aware of the situation, and not let this esculate like it did. coach k should have accepted defeat and let the clock run at the end. and to add. if the tables were turned, roy williams would have accepted defeat, but coach k would have still had his better players out there.. 90% of the coaches in the country wouldnt do that, but rat face would.
            Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 03-05-2007, 02:35 PM.

Comment

anyone got a link to that. i wasnt watching and havent seen it
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

and to add.. why did Coach K have his starters on the court in the late stages of their blowout vs St Johns?? they were up 25 and Paulus was still gunning threes.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  anyone got a link to that. i wasnt watching and havent seen it
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cqrN...elated&search=

url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wIh1aiRHpU[/url]

watch the 3rd replay
                  Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 03-05-2007, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cqrN...elated&search=

url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wIh1aiRHpU[/url]

watch the 3rd replay

Thanks GG, that was brutal
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Someone sent me this and I think it says A LOT:

At the end of a 71-56 victory over Air Force
                      On the floor for Duke when the final buzzer sounded: Paulus,
                      McRoberts, Nelson, Scheyer, McClure

At the end of a 57-45 win over Holy Cross
                      On the floor for Duke when the final buzzer sounded: Paulus, Zoubek,
                      Pocious, McClure, Nelson

At the end of a 69-53 win over George Mason
                      McRoberts, Scheyer, Thomas, Pocious

At the end of a 86-63 win over Miami
                      On the floor for Duke when the final buzzer sounded: Paulus, McClure, Henderson, Pocious, Davidson

At the end of 62-40 win over Wake Forest
                      McRoberts, Henderson, Nelson, Scheyer. Paulus took and made
                      a 3 with 8 seconds left and the shotclock off.

At the end of a 75-61 win over Boston College
                      McRoberts, Nelson, Henderson, Scheyer
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

LISTEN TO PACKER --LIVE FEED OF THE INCIDENT:

This is the CBS live version with Packer and Nantz's comments

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RAR2tWAj49o

Comment

The Duke-NC matchup is one best and most intense matchups in sports period. A few years back, I was lucky enough to take a trip to Chapel Hill and Durham and there is absolutely no love lost between these two schools, which are separated by 8-miles. Kudos for both teams going balls out until the final whistle...I think it was a hard foul, but not a cheap foul. The blood makes for good TV...what is the old journalism saying...If it bleeds, it leads! That is one of many reasons it has caused such a debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X