No announcement yet.

Is Billy Packer Blind?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Billy Packer Blind?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Was A Fucking Cheap Shot !!! Going For The Ball My Ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No shit! I'm sitting here screaming at the tv asking if he's fucking serious! Give me a fucking break!

Comment

Not Intentional???? Going For The Ball???!!! My Ass !!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao !!!!

Comment

No Billy, the ball got knocked away before that you dumb fuck!

Comment

He Did That On Purpose, Cause That Was Hansburoughs 4TH BOARD In A Row!!!

Comment

duke sucks,...those pussies
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Cheap shots like that piss me off sea

Comment

that also MIKE JESTIUORTYUIOPSERTHGFJ HOW EVER U SPELL THAT DUKES COACHES NAME HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED HIS PLAYERS OFF SINCE THERE WERE ALREADY GOING TO LOSE THE GAME BAD SPORTSMENSHIP TOTALY BY THAN PEN NOSE COACH PLUS THAT KID IS GETTING A 1 GAME SUSP. SO GOOD CALL FOR THE REFS
                U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Terrible officiating. That was at most a hard foul, nothing flagrant, and certainly nothing anywhere near worthy of a suspension. Henderson gets unlucky that as he swipes down he catches Hansbrough on the nose and he starts bleeding like he was shot. The only reason the officials called it a flagrant was because the UNC fans went nuts and Hansbrough overreacted.
                  Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
                  NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
                  NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
                  NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
                  NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrows Paper
                    Terrible officiating. That was at most a hard foul, nothing flagrant, and certainly nothing anywhere near worthy of a suspension. Henderson gets unlucky that as he swipes down he catches HanXXXough on the nose and he starts bleeding like he was shot. The only reason the officials called it a flagrant was because the UNC fans went nuts and HanXXXough overreacted.
                    Tyler overreacted?? What the hell do you expect him to do when the fucking pussy slams into your nose on purpose?? If that would have been me they would had to peel me off that bastard..

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      Cheap shots like that piss me off sea

me too KB ,i just might have to go to work tomorrow and punch this DUKE DUDE in the face just because of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Terrible officiating. That was at most a hard foul, nothing flagrant, and certainly nothing anywhere near worthy of a suspension. Henderson gets unlucky that as he swipes down he catches HanXXXough on the nose and he starts bleeding like he was shot. The only reason the officials called it a flagrant was because the UNC fans went nuts and HanXXXough overreacted.

what the fuck were you watching,he went right for him and tyler didn't even have the ball,...fucking people that make claims like this really piss me off,,ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

UMMMMM...............WOW - YOU ARE INSANE!!!

Comment

MUST BE A FUCKING DUKE FAN
                            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Packer is an idiot. What the hell does he think people go for a block with their elbow? He is an idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X