Shocking Senatorial Votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    We gave up jc. We figured they could just have this thread in non gambling and throw hatred back and forth until they all get their "Fill". I do agree though ...

I personally dont give a fuck about whoever anyone votes for, its none of my business, and i will never lose a friend over their affiliation on voting.

People died to give us those rights, so who am I to pass judgement on how someone views politics.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Yes i did kb!

I could care less. I'm not a fan of them either way. I just think it is hilarious that a song called "I'm not ready to make nice" in response to what happened was rewarded with 5 Grammy's when their career was said to be over. The Standing "O" by a crowd Millionaires was kind of interesting ...

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
        I personally dont give a fuck about whoever anyone votes for, its none of my business, and i will never lose a friend over their affiliation on voting.

People died to give us those rights, so who am I to pass judgement on how someone views politics.
        OMG ... I agree 100%. Why do you think i tried slipping humor in this thread last night about 10 times!

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
          On the first page of the Non Gambling section here's a list of the anti Democrat threads VS the anto Republican threads...

ANTI DEMOCRAT THREADS AND THE POSTER

Shocking Senatorial Votes...Gbell

Democrat Tax Plan explained....Gbell

Be Careful Of Hillary Clinton....Baseball Dave

Wonder Why Lib media hasn't picked up on this...Gbell

Libs are u kidding me.....10dimebry

Libs at it again.....KBsooner

Al Gore doesn't practice what he preaches....10dimebry

Air force to become Pelosi Air.....Gbell

Book Report....Gbell

A well oiled defense.....KBsooner

Dark and best kept secrets about Our Social Security...KB sooner

ANTI REPUBLICAN THREADS AND THE POSTER

KAZ
          To help you Kaz:
          ANTI REPUBLICAN THREADS AND THE POSTER

GOP revives ISP BC
          Side by side Bush/chimp BC
          Bush..millions..war BC
          Budgets ups.downs (with 3 links inside) BC
          Bush watch home (with 6 links insdie) BC
          Bush's Truman show BC
          Millions wasted in Iraq MM
          Bush says give it time MM
          Densest element Sav
          Borowitz report Sav

Do you think these were ever on the first page?

Comment

• Comes back firing away.....Priceless!

I went to the Non gambling forum and pulled all those off the first page that I could view....I didn't need to go back any further. Obviously, I could go back and find many threads for both sides....
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Comes back firing away.....Priceless!

I went to the Non gambling forum and pulled all those off the first page that I could view....I didn't need to go back any further. Obviously, I could go back and find many threads for both sides....
              Exactly, so guys, please end this argument right here

Comment

Comes back firing away.....Priceless!

Dude, you talked all kinds of shit in my absence, so fuck your "priceless". And these were from pages 1 and 2. I guess they were never on the first page either.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  Exactly, so guys, please end this argument right here
                  KB, I will stop responding to this idiot, but while banned he was writing enough about me.

Comment

• They should have never let you back....I talked the truth. You have nothing to post other than crap you get in your email....And all I needed to do was look at the first page of the non gambling forum to find it. When it's done randomly, it's no big deal. When it's done ad nauseam, like in your case....It sickening
                    [email protected]

Comment

They should have never let you back....I talked the truth. You have nothing to post other than crap you get in your email....And all I needed to do was look at the first page of the non gambling forum to find it. When it's done randomly, it's no big deal. When it's done ad nauseam, like in your case....It sickening
                      Kaz, please This can go nowhere but down from here.

Comment

• KB....What crap did I talk? I said the ban was warranted because he chose not to stop bulldoggin' Monte. I mostly responded to those who said I was wrong. I could have said A LOT more. But I didn't. He just doesn't know when to shut his piehole, and tonight is only further proof.....

Gbell....I said before, I have no problems with you posting your opinions, b ut sometimes you need to learn when to give it a rest....I'm done with you and this thread. Keep on yapping your gums all you'd like. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm not the only one tired of it. Good luck to you...

KAZ
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by gbell
                            KB, I will stop responding to this idiot, but while banned he was writing enough about me.

HE'S BAAACCK

Whats up g bell I did miss the sparring with you but dude its all clean fun. I respect your opinion and take care.
                            Last edited by musclemann; 02-13-2007, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• megs dream man is on fox sports radio right now.

yep ref ed hackulee
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X