Shocking Senatorial Votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbell
    In 2006, Senator Lieberman was elected to a fourth term as an Independent. He remains committed to caucusing with Senate Democrats, but will be identified as an Independent Democrat (ID-CT).

And more importantly, wasn't he a dem when these votes were made? Common sense really isn't that common I guess.
    The democrats didn't want lieberman as he's too busy sucking bush's dick while bush fucks you in the ass. Duh I guess you forgot that one or were you getting fisted by Republican Bill Frist

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      The democrats didn't want lieberman as he's too busy sucking bush's dick while bush fucks you in the ass. Duh I guess you forgot that one or were you getting fisted by Republican Bill Frist
      Weren't you the one "attempting" to correct me about Lieberman's voting record? Was he or wasn't he a dem when these votes took place?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Why do illegal aliens deserve social security benefits?? I really want an answer to this one. How come English shouldn't be the official language either??
        Monte, can you answer these for me?

Comment

Weren't you the one "attempting" to correct me about Lieberman's voting record? Was he or wasn't he a dem when these votes took place?
          No, he wasn't (he never has been as he's a trader IMO)

And why don't you pick and choose which votes to choose from posting.

How about the minimum wage acts that democrats have been trying to get through for years that republicans said fuck them.

That's just one.

Comment

Monte, can you answer these for me?
            I agree they don't deserve special benefits and English language should be the chosen language. It's all Politics. Democrats vote for this because they want the immigrants votes. It's bullshit

Did you know originally that the language of this country just missed being German back in the day.

Comment

No, he wasn't (he never has been as he's a trader IMO)

And why don't you pick and choose which votes to choose from posting.

How about the minimum wage acts that democrats have been trying to get through for years that republicans said fuck them.

That's just one.
              Fuck raising minimum wage. If people would show some commitment to there job they would get raises anyway. It's time to get these people off of the goverment tit. People need to take pride in their work and work hard and they will see their wages grow.

Comment

That's just one.

how bout the Dems saying we will work in Bi-partisan format with the republicans when campagning then they in 1st 100hrs of congress lock out the Republicans and vote thru min wage act w/o a discussion. Oh and how come you fail to mention that ms. pelosi demanded higher min wage for all of america and failed to include AMERICA Samoa in that. Why cause she has major interest their as her district has a huge corporation in america samoa and they didnt want to raise wages. Talk about hypocracy??
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Fuck raising minimum wage. If people would show some commitment to there job they would get raises anyway. It's time to get these people off of the goverment tit. People need to take pride in their work and work hard and they will see their wages grow.
                  Are you for real? Why did congress get 3 raises during the last 10 years? I supose they deserve it and work hard

Why did numerous states have to vote minimum wage increases themselves?

Get on the fence and off the right side meaning start looking at things from non-biased view.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                    how bout the Dems saying we will work in Bi-partisan format with the republicans when campagning then they in 1st 100hrs of congress lock out the Republicans and vote thru min wage act w/o a discussion. Oh and how come you fail to mention that ms. pelosi demanded higher min wage for all of america and failed to include AMERICA Samoa in that. Why cause she has major interest their as her district has a huge corporation in america samoa and they didnt want to raise wages. Talk about hypocracy??
                    Wow the republicans have never did anything like this?

Damn you guys need to wake up. All Politicans are fucking crooks and there needs to be an overhaul of the system.

GET ON THE FENCE and open your eyes

Comment

Are you for real? Why did congress get 3 raises during the last 10 years? I supose they deserve it and work hard

Get on the fence and off the right side meaning start looking at things from non-biased view.
                      I do. Why exactly do you think minimum wage should be raised?

Comment

What are the number of people who are heads of household who make minimum wage? And your answer about your queen exempting Del Monte (family owned? ). I wonder if illegals somehow drive down wages?

Comment

I do. Why exactly do you think minimum wage should be raised?
                          Are you fucking serious?

What someone makes on minimum wage purchases the littlest every in over 40 years against inflation.

Comment

What are the number of people who are heads of household who make minimum wage? And your answer about your queen exempting Del Monte (family owned? ). I wonder if illegals somehow drive down wages?
                            Do you drive down minimum wage? Oh, I forgot you're a racist against Illegals too.

Comment

Are you fucking serious?

What someone makes on minimum wage purchases the littlest every in over 40 years against inflation.
                              Yeah, so take away the incentive to work harder, get an education, and make something of one's self. Should all wages be tied to inflation? Should everyone get a cost of living increase? We should pay more to the teenagers working at McD's.

Comment

HOLY SHIT GUYS ... Take a breath!

Comment

Working...
                                X