Shocking Senatorial Votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BettorsChat
    Do you drive down minimum wage? Oh, I forgot you're a racist against Illegals too.
    Racists against illegals? At least you are smart enough to use the term "illegal" properly. Thought you might start calling them guests. Or temporary friends of the US.

Comment

Are you fucking serious?

What someone makes on minimum wage purchases the littlest every in over 40 years against inflation.
      Like I said, if they (minimum wage workers) would show some commitment to their jobs then wages would increase.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
        Yeah, so take away the incentive to work harder, get an education, and make something of one's self. Should all wages be tied to inflation? Should everyone get a cost of living increase? We should pay more to the teenagers working at McD's.
        Why shouldn't members of congress be on regular social security? Instead of getting millions in retirement? Maybe then SS wouldn't be fucked up.

Not everyone working on Minimum wage is a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
          Racists against illegals? At least you are smart enough to use the term "illegal" properly. Thought you might start calling them guests. Or temporary friends of the US.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            Like I said, if they (minimum wage workers) would show some commitment to their jobs then wages would increase.
            Well fuck get me a slushy

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              HOLY SHIT GUYS ... Take a breath!

Comment

Well fuck get me a slushy
                white cherry ok?

Comment

white cherry ok?
                  Dude its real funny how you like getting off on trying to instigate shit

Comment

WTF??

Comment

P.S. I think it's a total crock of shit you just banned gbell cause he has a different opinion!

Comment

P.S. I think it's a total crock of shit you just banned gbell cause he has a different opinion!
                        If that's what you think then you're wrong!

Comment

WTF??
                          WTF? You admitted it in another thread that you come in here trying to get me going.

Comment

its real funny how you go and ban ppl from posting then bitch at others for mentioning ppl at other sites.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

WTF? You admitted it in another thread that you come in here trying to get me going.
                              Big fucking deal!?!? You've know me to fuck around and joke my entire existence here.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                                its real funny how you go and ban ppl from posting then bitch at others for mentioning ppl at other sites.
                                We don't allow posting of other sites on here if that's what you're getting at. Other than that I have no fucking clue to what you mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X