No announcement yet.

Shocking Senatorial Votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what I didnt use correct grammer. Big deal.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Wake The Hell Up

Originally posted by KazDog
      If I owned this site...I'd ban all you sorry right wing moron's. Save the bandwidth with useless propaganda!

at least have an open mind. The thing that bothers me is these guys are the same one's who was riding clinton for having an affair on his wife but yet and still will not step up to the plate and rip bush about his

1.LYING TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT WMD
      2.OVER ALL FAILURE IN IRAQ
      3.THE HUGE DEFECIT HE CREATED
      4.THE WIDENING GAP BETWEEN THE MIDDLE CLASS AND THE RICH BECAUSE OF HIS TAX BREAKS TO THE RICHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION.
      5.THE DESERTION OF THE KATRINA VICTIMS AND THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH(EVEN THOUGH THEY ELECTED THIS FUCKER)
      6.THE 100000 OR DEAD IN IRAQ
      7.TRILLIONS WASTED IN IRAQ JUST TO BOOST HIS DADS MIDDLE EASTERN CRONIES STOCK AND WEALTH.
      8.DIDNT STOP THE TERRORIST ATTCK UPON THIS COUNTRY!

like i have always said i could care less about party affiliations blue, red its all the same to me. But I know this country is 1000 times worst before Bush ass hit office.IF ALL BUSH HAD DID WAS GET A BLOW JOB AND CHEAT ON HIS WIFE AND NONE OF THE ABOVE WOULDVE HAPPENED I'D BE ALL FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by musclemann; 02-11-2007, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• kb, the Dixie Chicks are cleaning house at the Grammy's. Song of the Year, Record of the Year ... LOL, somebody loves them still!

Comment

• yeah all the left libs prolly like them. they dont even get any airtime and their album sucks. they suck
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
            I woul dtoo if I could tape their mouths shut...it may take 6-8 shots for the short one though.
            The thing is, when we express our political beliefs on here, it really has no personal consequence for us. Natalie Maines' vocal opinions, I'm sure, cost the Chixie Dicks millions of dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              yeah all the left libs prolly like them. they dont even get any airtime and their album sucks. they suck
              for the record, bry, I liked the Chixie Dicks' music long before I knew anything about their political positions. I also like Toby Keith's music. And Natalie Maines wore a t-shirt with FUTK (Fuck you, Toby Keith). I also like a lot of David Allan Coe's music even though I abhor racism. And Coe is one of the biggest racist bigots there is in the world. Music is music for me. I like what I like. Doesn't have anything to do with the artists' political views. Music is a subjective, aesthetic experience, not a political one...at least for me.
              Last edited by garth; 02-11-2007, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• These damn Grammy's have to be run by Libs.

Dixie Chicks all these awards???

p.s. LibDog, Monte, it's a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann
                  at least have an open mind. The thing that bothers me is these guys are the same one's who was riding clinton for having an affair on his wife but yet and still will not step up to the plate and rip bush about his

1.LYING TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT WMD
                  2.OVER ALL FAILURE IN IRAQ
                  3.THE HUGE DEFECIT HE CREATED
                  4.THE WIDENING GAP BETWEEN THE MIDDLE CLASS AND THE RICH BECAUSE OF HIS TAX BREAKS TO THE RICHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION.
                  5.THE DESERTION OF THE KATRINA VICTIMS AND THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH(EVEN THOUGH THEY ELECTED THIS FUCKER)
                  6.THE 100000 OR DEAD IN IRAQ
                  7.TRILLIONS WASTED IN IRAQ JUST TO BOOST HIS DADS MIDDLE EASTERN CRONIES STOCK AND WEALTH.
                  8.DIDNT STOP THE TERRORIST ATTCK UPON THIS COUNTRY!

like i have always said i could care less about party affiliations blue, red its all the same to me. But I know this country is 1000 times worst before Bush ass hit office.IF ALL BUSH HAD DID WAS GET A BLOW JOB AND CHEAT ON HIS WIFE AND NONE OF THE ABOVE WOULDVE HAPPENED I'D BE ALL FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!

Had to respond to this jibberish:

1. Then Hillary and Co. lied too b/c they made the same judgements after looking and the same information. Not being correct does not equal lying.

2. Time will tell.

3. That is true. Mostly b/c of the war, partly b/c of pork-barrel spending in Congress and him not having a line-item veto. If we cut Welfare, SS, Medicare, and Mediciad, that will help the deficit alot!

4. In pure dollars, yes, you are correct. Let's say 2 people get a 10% tax cut. One made $1,000,000 and the other $20,000. The guy that made $1M is going to save $100,000 and the other $2,000. The higher earn got a higher dollar tax cut, but is the exact percent same as the lower earner. What is wrong with that? There is no reason just to give a tax cut to the "poor" without cutting the top end too.

5. Here are your buses Mayor Nagin. Oh, their not luxury enough, eh. Ok, then.

6. No one other than severe, left-wing outlets are trying to push a # that high.

7. No facts to back that up.

8. Hard to respond to that quackery, other than to ask how many we have had here since then?
                  Last edited by ULikeApples; 02-11-2007, 11:35 PM.
                  O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

• Wake Up

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                    Had to respond to this jibberish:

1. Then Hillary and Co. lied too b/c they made the same judgements after looking and the same information. Not being correct does not equal lying.

2. Time will tell.

3. That is true. Mostly b/c of the war, partly b/c of pork-barrel spending in Congress and him not having a line-item veto. If we cut Welfare, SS, Medicare, and Mediciad, that will help the deficit alot!

4. In pure dollars, yes, you are correct. Let's say 2 people get a 10% tax cut. One made $1,000,000 and the other $20,000. The guy that made $1M is going to save $100,000 and the other $2,000. The higher earn got a higher dollar tax cut, but is the exact percent same as the lower earner. What is wrong with that? There is no reason just to give a tax cut to the "poor" without cutting the top end too.

2. Here are your buses Mayor Nagin. Oh, their not luxury enough, eh. Ok, then.

3. No one other than severe, left-wing outlets are trying to push a # that high.

4. No facts to back that up.

5. Hard to respond to that quackery, other than to ask how many we have had here since then?
                    HOW ABOUT READING A BOOK AND GAINING SOME KNOWLEDGE.

1.HILLARY AND THE OTHER DEMS ARENT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF I DIDNT VOTE FOR THEM I VOTED FOR HIM, OUR MANAGER. BUT BRILLIANT RESPONSE EISTEIN.

2.YEAH TAKE SOME MORE FROM THE POOR OF THE COUNTRY LIKE MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY AND LETS MAKE MORE BOMBS!!!

3.USUAL STUPID TALK FROM THE RIGHT WINGERS BUT I FORGOT KATRINA ONLY HIT IN NEW ORLEANS. NOT IN MISS. OR ALA OR THE REST OF LOUISIANA. BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT NAGIN SHOULDVE GOT BUSES FOR ALL OF THE SOUTH.

4.OH YEAH IM SURE ABOUT ONLY 6000 PEOPLE DEAD IN IRAQ SO FAR.

5.TRILLIONS WASTED? OH MY BAD ONLY 700 BILLION SO FAR

6.OK GENIUS HOW MANY DID WE HAVE BEFORE BUSH THAT DESTROYED TWO OF OUR TALLEST BUILDINGS WITH PLANES FLYING ALL OVER LOOKING FOR TARGETS.

7.AS I USUALLY SAY IF CLINTON HAD BEEN IN OFFICE WHEN THIS HAPPENED YOU WOULD BE SCREAMING HOW WEAK HE AND THE DEMS ARE BUT YOUR WILLING TO WINK AND FORGIVE BUSH BECAUSE IN YOUR EYES HE CAN DO NO WRONG.

NOT A DEMOCRAT BUT CONCERNED CITIZEN WHO IS TIRED OF
                    RED AND BLUE.

P.S THE ONLY JIBBERISH ON HERE IS YOURS. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR FAILURE. GOOGLE THE WORD FAILURE AND THERE IS YOUR HERO!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by musclemann; 02-12-2007, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• about this thread. everyone their pie holes closed about politics and their would be no one banned
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                        about this thread. everyone their pie holes closed about politics and their would be no one banned
                        We gave up jc. We figured they could just have this thread in non gambling and throw hatred back and forth until they all get their "Fill". I do agree though ...

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                          kb, the Dixie Chicks are cleaning house at the Grammy's. Song of the Year, Record of the Year ... LOL, somebody loves them still!
                          Make that 5 Grammy's total kb. They were the Big Winners last night. I guess their comments didn't hurt them too bad as they were rewarded nicely last night!

Comment

Make that 5 Grammy's total kb. They were the Big Winners last night. I guess their comments didn't hurt them too bad as they were rewarded nicely last night!

Those cum dumpsters should only open their mouth when there ready to suck a dick
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Did you read my post #157

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                                Those cum dumpsters should only open their mouth when there ready to suck a dick
                                Unzip your fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X