Libs at it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUD GREGG
    ACCORDING TO YOUR NEXT PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFUL, SHE WILL TAKE ALL THE PROFITS OF THE BIG OIL CO'S AND PRODUCE BETTER ENERGY..............NOW THATS A FIRST TAKING OF PROFITS OF CO'S OF A FREE ENTERPRISE SYSTEM.........................OH!.....EXCUSE ME THAT COMMUNUSIM-
    Who said she will win? Or even get the nomination?

Communusim is what this Country is becoming more and more like now, because of both sides of the Government!

And she or any other President can say what they want, but that doesn't mean that they can get it passed through congress. Well, unless your George Bush whose ignored congress and the American public on Iraq.

By the way I know of 120+ people who just attended a seminar about getting new homes that lost theirs in Katrina. Do you think you can help them out? As insurance companies won't help them and of course Fema and Bush aren't doing shit.

Comment

[QUOTE=BettorsChat] Well, unless your George Bush whose ignored congress and the American public on Iraq.
      QUOTE]

Which Congressmen/women voted against the war again? Just curious who he "ignored"; outside of the Monday morning qb, election year rantings of course.

Comment

[QUOTE=gbell]
        Originally posted by BettorsChat
        Well, unless your George Bush whose ignored congress and the American public on Iraq.
        QUOTE]

Which Congressmen/women voted against the war again? Just curious who he "ignored"; outside of the Monday morning qb, election year rantings of course.
        Whose he ignoring now? The 70+ % of the American Public as well as the Majority of Congressman and Senators.

He ignored his Cousin Colin Powell for one who said not to go into Iraq. Why did most of his personal committee quit on him? Why are republicans coming over to the Democrats side? I guess a 15% increase in troops will get the job done. You could always volunteer to go over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
          please...if my government spent more time telling me how i could improve our environment..... instead of spending my tax dollars on a war i don't support and telling me i'm not intelligent enough to spend my own money wagering on sports online, I’d see them in a better light
          Is there something wrong with the Environment ??
          Oh wait Global warming ..How cold is it in Chi. today?
          2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
          2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

[QUOTE=BettorsChat]
            Originally posted by gbell

Whose he ignoring now? The 70+ % of the American Public as well as the Majority of Congressman and Senators.

He ignored his Cousin Colin Powell for one who said not to go into Iraq. Why did most of his personal committee quit on him? Why are republicans coming over to the Democrats side? I guess a 15% increase in troops will get the job done. You could always volunteer to go over there.
            Not the public's call. We are a republic and put the people in to make the decisions. And of course a majority want to cut and run. That's how they were elected; duh.

What are your suggestions since you are in the 70%? What happens if we pull everyone out tomm? Easy to pull a Monday morning QB like all libs and Dems with no plan. By the way, what is the Dems plan?

Comment

[QUOTE=gbell]

Not the public's call. We are a republic and put the people in to make the decisions. And of course a majority want to cut and run. That's how they were elected; duh.

What are your suggestions since you are in the 70%? What happens if we pull everyone out tomm? Easy to pull a Monday morning QB like all libs and Dems with no plan. By the way, what is the Dems plan?
              It is our call as we voted the Republicans out and the Majority is now Democrats DUH.

And did you not read where Republicans are taking the stand with Democrats regarding this. Guess not.

Comment

[QUOTE=BettorsChat]

It is our call as we voted the Republicans out and the Majority is now Democrats DUH.

And did you not read where Republicans are taking the stand with Democrats regarding this. Guess not.

Let me know when you get to vote to go to war or not. He is the Commander in Chief. Not Congress, not the public.

"What are your suggestions since you are in the 70%? What happens if we pull everyone out tomm? Easy to pull a Monday morning QB like all libs and Dems with no plan. By the way, what is the Dems plan?"

Since it's "your" call, an answer would be nice.

I guess cutting off funding to the troops will show em huh?

Comment

[QUOTE=gbell]

Let me know when you get to vote to go to war or not. He is the Commander in Chief. Not Congress, not the public.

"What are your suggestions since you are in the 70%? What happens if we pull everyone out tomm? Easy to pull a Monday morning QB like all libs and Dems with no plan. By the way, what is the Dems plan?"

Since it's "your" call, an answer would be nice.

I guess cutting off funding to the troops will show em huh?
                  A President should learn to listen to the people and the Congressmen and Senators that the American people voted into office. That's why Democrats took control of both houses.

Comment

[QUOTE=BettorsChat]

A President should learn to listen to the people and the Congressmen and Senators that the American people voted into office. That's why Democrats took control of both houses.
                    Still waiting for your answers as well as the Dems plan. Odd avoidance.

Comment

I love the way you're asking what the Democrats should do now that the Republican's completely fucked this up. Bush has us so deep in shit, there's no right answer.

Typical right wing philosophy. Lock the barn door after the horses have gotten out....One thing is for sure. Kerry, love him or hate him, would have never gotten us into this mess. Too bad he was the real winner of the last election.....
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                        I love the way you're asking what the Democrats should do now that the Republican's completely fucked this up. Bush has us so deep in shit, there's no right answer.

Typical right wing philosophy. Lock the barn door after the horses have gotten out....One thing is for sure. Kerry, love him or hate him, would have never gotten us into this mess. Too bad he was the real winner of the last election.....

Kaz, I am asking BC what he suggests since he keeps throwing out that 70% figure and his belief that the majority rules. And since he said the people voted the Dems in, then they want to go with the Dem plan. So my question remains, where is the Dem plan and BC's suggestions as a Monday morning QB.

So according to you, since Bush "fucked it up", (not everyone who voted for it of course), and he is trying to do something else about it, then why do the Dems say "No, that won't work". How is it the Dems codemn the King/Czar (since they didn't vote for the war, right?) for getting us in the "mess", then according to you are supposed to just throw up their hands and say "you deal with it b/c you screwed it up" Then when he tries, it's no,no no. Does that make sense? Either the Dems who got got voted in step up to the plate and offer suggestions and less criticism, or maybe they should step down since that's what they won on.

Comment

I love how you Republican's worry about Calif being told to use energy efficient light bulbs, saying that the we should have the freedom to choose what light bulb to use. But you completely ignore the fact that the Right wing Congress, specifically, R-Biil Frist gets legislation passed to stop us from spending our money as we please. There have been numerous laws passed to take away our civil liberties. Most of them sponsored by the Republican's.

Calif is absolutely right about using energy efficient bulbs. We already rely too heavily on the power companies in this state. It's would be like, if they came up with a device to put on your car's exhaust to stop all the carbon monoxide poisoning in the air. But we don't allow it to pass because we should have the right to pollute the air if we choose.....Ignorant thinking. Not surprised....
                          [email protected]

Comment

[QUOTE=KazDog]One thing is for sure. Kerry, love him or hate him, would have never gotten us into this mess. QUOTE]

You are probably right. Kerry wouldn't have sent us to war. He, along with all the other stupid, chicken-shit Dems would still be talking and hoping that the madmen of the Middle East as well as around the world all got together for a weekend and kissed and made nice-nice.

Comment

Kaz, I am asking BC what he suggests since he keeps throwing out that 70% figure and his belief that the majority rules. And since he said the people voted the Dems in, then they want to go with the Dem plan. So my question remains, where is the Dem plan and BC's suggestions as a Monday morning QB.

So according to you, since Bush "fucked it up", (not everyone who voted for it of course), and he is trying to do something else about it, then why do the Dems say "No, that won't work". How is it the Dems codemn the King/Czar (since they didn't vote for the war, right?) for getting us in the "mess", then according to you are supposed to just throw up their hands and say "you deal with it b/c you screwed it up" Then when he tries, it's no,no no. Does that make sense? Either the Dems who got got voted in step up to the plate and offer suggestions and less criticism, or maybe they should step down since that's what they won on.
                              My guess is Gbell, they will step up and do something. But you have to give it time. This is a very complex situation. You know that. At this point, we are in so deep, there is no quick fix. I think we can all agree to that. I'm sure there were plenty of Dem's who voted for it. Most of the time, they go with the commander in chief. It was a bad idea from the start, and Bush knew. He had no real plan and has gotten much more resistance than he thought. He figured, since his father went through Iraq like shit through a tin horn, he could as well.....Problem is, there are just as many there that don't want this, and want us out, as there are who do want us to stay.....We are becoming very hated throughout the middle east.....that's a fact
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                                I love how you Republican's worry about Calif being told to use energy efficient light bulbs, saying that the we should have the freedom to choose what light bulb to use. But you completely ignore the fact that the Right wing Congress, specifically, R-Biil Frist gets legislation passed to stop us from spending our money as we please. There have been numerous laws passed to take away our civil liberties. Most of them sponsored by the Republican's.

Calif is absolutely right about using energy efficient bulbs. We already rely too heavily on the power companies in this state. It's would be like, if they came up with a device to put on your car's exhaust to stop all the carbon monoxide poisoning in the air. But we don't allow it to pass because we should have the right to pollute the air if we choose.....Ignorant thinking. Not surprised....
                                Kaz, please show me where the people on this board, especially the Rebs, agreed with the gambling ban.
                                And the light bulb article is just the start of a slippery slope. If you'e that concerned, I assume you support the Goverment tlling you what you can eat. Or maybe they should tell you that you HAVE to exercise since that will lower health care costs.
                                Personal responsibility is lost on the left. I don't know anyone who doesn't agree the gambling bill was a chicken-shit, last minute move that was political. Who was going to vote against the major part of the bill when it was tacked on last minute? But the Dems NEVER do stuff like that huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X