Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why didn't i play the cavs????? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Comment

• did u take the sonics first 1/2 there going to win this first 1/2 & game outright today i dont care whos hurt for the sonics

Comment

• phantom its my fault the #'s were there i didnt want to put out so many games today ..i take the blame im sorry guys ..

Comment

• Thanks Rip

Thanks for all of your picks. Please post all of your picks every day. I don't care if you have 50 plays in one day. I would and will bet them all!!!! It always happens that the game you don't bet (cavs) is the game that always wins! There is no guarantee that you will stay at a 70% clip but I will take my chances and if I lose it is my fault,,,, not yours!!! Keep up the great work! Thanks!!

Comment

• the lakers fall in that category tonight,,thats 17-7

Comment

• Just signed up online,called them and told them bettorschat & Monte.English accent. Must be in England.

Comment

• ohoh......not the fakers?......oh my.......

thanks rip.......no problem on the cavs.......hehehe......just couldn't pull the trigger.....

Comment

• any1 like the rockets +3.5?

Comment

• Yao Ming Doubtfull

Comment

• Just pulled the trigger..LAKERS +10

Comment

• is yaoooooooooooo playing
                        good luck moondog u must have 20k in ur account u bet everything i like you more & more everyday lol
                        Last edited by Ripple; 04-03-2005, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• i would play the suns but dont listen to me if u play whatever team let me know ill root u home loud and give u a huge wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• anytouch this first 1/2

Comment

• i shouldn't say this......i went with memphis earlier.......cuz frank liked'm too....oh well.....moondog......good luck to one of us.........happy sunday!!!!

darn...missed the sonics too!!!......too much work to do on sunday.....

Comment

• Originally posted by phantom
                                i shouldn't say this......i went with memphis earlier.......cuz frank liked'm too....oh well.....moondog......good luck to one of us.........happy sunday!!!!

darn...missed the sonics too!!!......too much work to do on sunday.....
                                What line did you get?

Comment

Working...
                                X