Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moondog wohooooooooooooooooooooo..pino has another horse do want you want lol..guys were on to something we fade all the services than we fade there real shitty ones like southcoast and ats

Comment

it was a hunch and it paid off lol

Comment

great way to wake up after missing the hour change and cashing in on the second half... Rip you da man... thanks
        :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

just lucky today and southcoast & ats had the wiz lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
            moondog wohooooooooooooooooooooo..pino has another horse do want you want lol..guys were on to something we fade all the services than we fade there real shitty ones like southcoast and ats
            Cherokee Chief..W-P

Comment

Ripple

I think that you should release another play so that we have an odd number of plays. Now my point is, as I'm sure that you are aware of, in order for us to have a winning day we need to hit 75%. Now if you have 5 plays, we only need to win 60% to show a profit. I just like to play an odd number of plays so that their isn't a 50% day and you lose vig. Since we already won the pacers play it makes it easier to profit.

Also for baseball, we may want to track the baseball fades with the Run Line since I can see alot of huge favorites being our plays. Like the yankees tonight might be a runline game. Just something that we can track and see just how bad the baseball services are.

later
              Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife
                I think that you should release another play so that we have an odd number of plays. Now my point is, as I'm sure that you are aware of, in order for us to have a winning day we need to hit 75%. Now if you have 5 plays, we only need to win 60% to show a profit. I just like to play an odd number of plays so that their isn't a 50% day and you lose vig. Since we already won the pacers play it makes it easier to profit.

Also for baseball, we may want to track the baseball fades with the Run Line since I can see alot of huge favorites being our plays. Like the yankees tonight might be a runline game. Just something that we can track and see just how bad the baseball services are.

later
                Sports take CLEVELAND

Comment

the run line was 2-2 the over was 2 under 3

Comment

there off moondog ..

Comment

wire to wire i hope

Comment

yeah baby

Comment

Thanks for the winners Rip.....WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

1st 6-Cherokee Chief $8.20 $4.20 $3.00
                            2nd 4-Poker Joe - $4.90 $2.90
                            3rd 5-Champchu - - $2.50
                            4th 1-General Howze
                            $2 EXACTA 6-4 $45.20
                            $2 TRIFECTA 6-4-5 $112.50
                            $1 TRIFECTA Box $56.25
                            $2 PICK 3 3 of 3 2/1/6 $462.50

Comment

np blaze thank you and we got horses too lol woooooooohoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

wheres spark today hes in everyones thread but ours,,i guess hes mad at me again .....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X