Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool he give me 2 a day ..just like yesterday he won one & the other one came in 3rd,,he bets horses not to much sports,,

Comment

no ur right i was looking at other service that had the wiz & bucks im wrong again lol

Comment

lol sports im all over thats why i confused,,

Comment

guys lets see how were doing and maybe we;ll put that 8:05pm game out as a play to make it 5 plays

Comment

peja sux big time big slow euro
            OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
            NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
            NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

do some of you guys get the first 5 innings line ,,the yanks aint a bad price most books have them

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                do some of you guys get the first 5 innings line ,,the yanks aint a bad price most books have them
                What book Rip?

Comment

DAMN gone have it
                  OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                  NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                  NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Hey Moon 5dimes has those lines if your looking for the first 5 innings
                    Apr-3 5951 BOS D WELLS (1ST 5 INN) +170 o4½ -125 +½ +120
                    8:05 PM 5952 NYY R JOHNSON (1ST 5 INN) -190 u4½ +105 -½ -140

Cleveland Looking strong heading down to the end of the game
                    2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
                    2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

• Cleveland up 20...127left..Yeeehaaaaw

Comment

• a unoffical fade WINNER

Comment

• moondog congrats
                          the sonics game is on nba channel or 601 right by the horse channel lol

shit see the days we dont put out all of our games they all win ,,clev was a def play 19-10 congrats moondog..spotsbookguru and frank03 had them also ..

Comment

• tcbets ,,,from montes sites has them all5 innnings and they have the best horses and u get a rebate ....if u sign up click on montes banners we need that server by football season ,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripple
                              tcbets ,,,from montes sites has them all5 innnings and they have the best horses and u get a rebate ....if u sign up click on montes banners we need that server by football season ,,,
                              Thanks, I'll sign up at tcbets

Comment

• ask for victoria if u want..shes cool sounds hot lol...its okay just hit montes banner than when u call them just remind them u signed up via bettorschat ..i like them alot they will give u 3 different #;s if u want..horses # sports# and customer services....i like that when i call for horses instead of calling an d a guy answers from the sports section and than he puts u on hold for a few minutes..this is better especially if there in the gate they will always give u a time,,plus there horse odds are the best out of any books if we ever hit big ...lol..we will someday soon believe me

Comment

Working...
                                X