RIPS AFTERNOON FADE FACTORS,,sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ripple
    we all should chip in a 100.00 he;ll have 10k in a heartbeat ,,,,anyhow goodnite.........

nite spark and others ,,big mike get some sleep and stay away from suede;s lol
    You bastard!!!!!! I hope Seattle will pay my bar tab tonight!!!

Comment

• Excellent Call on Infinity

Originally posted by Ripple
      moon dog i hope ur playing at infinity playing 3 or 4 team parlays ,,, if not keep that in mind and use them just for ur parlays,,,
      last week i played at infinity and my firend played at another book we both had 300 on it,,i won 2100 he won 1800

Don't want to get in trouble for talking about other books but since you brought it up, very good call on Infinity just for parlays...Although for a two teamer, Jaguar & MVP Bets have the best payout... 3-Teamer = Infinity... 4 teamer, all three, 5-teamer = MVP... 6-teamer is Jaguar again... 7- Teamer is a place called Bettors Trust, 8-teamer = Infinity and Bettors Trust again...And then anything more than that is Infinity...I like throwing $10 down on a 10 team parlay just for the fun of it once in awhile so needless to say, I did some research...lol..

Rip welcome back Bro...Great call on 'Nova and of course the Fades, just wish I had put more on them!!...And very sorry to those of you who got hosed on the Duke deal or pushed, somebody asked earlier if anyone had won, luckily it was a game where I bought three points and was only giving 5, doesn't work all the time but luckily it worked today!!...
      :cool:
      Last edited by Rippage22; 03-20-2005, 08:40 PM. Reason: Just adding and answering a post I missed
      Maximum Rippage!!!!

Comment

• I saw the post below on the nba board at cbs.sportsline re the seattle-lakers game:

Posted by papparoty1
        Mar 20, 7:53 pm
        Even if Odom isn't playing! People think cause a starter is out that its an automatic loss(WRONG) lakers problem is that they have 2 guys who want the ball. Bryant, who is the star, and Odom who wants to be a star! Before it was Shaq and Koby, but we all know who was the real star! Odom out=more shots for Koby!!! Roll players will get rebs and do more passing to get Koby his 30-35 pts tonight!!!!!! gl all p.s. h3ll how did u do today lolol

Reply to this Message

Re: Lakers win tonight!!!!!
        Posted by papparoty1
        Mar 20, 8:00 pm
        Seattle is without starting center Jerome James (quadriceps) and reserve forward Danny Fortson (ankle). The Sonics also will not have the services of valuable reserve Vladimir Radmanovic, their third-leading scorer, for 4-6 weeks due to a stress fracture in his right leg.

3 key guys out for Seattle, 1 key guy out for Lakers, u do the math!!

Comment

• so because someone on a post board said that.. it means lakers will win shit hahah
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• when players are out thats when to take a team anyways

Comment

• I want to kill someone any takers... haha sorry im so fucking MAADDD

Comment

• Originally posted by SustainDan
                when players are out thats when to take a team anyways
                I always play a team the first game that a key player is out ... Big play for me ...

Comment

• its about 50-50 spark daddy vegas fixes the line if it is a day before but right before game time that is when u get good value on oppisite team
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by SustainDan
                    I want to kill someone any takers... haha sorry im so fucking MAADDD
                    I'll take you up on that Dan, just make it quick and painless instead of slow torture like all these fucking losses by the hook...give me lots of good drugs first...
                    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

• Originally posted by garylehr
                      I'll take you up on that Dan, just make it quick and painless instead of slow torture like all these fucking losses by the hook...give me lots of good drugs first...
                      baseball is almost here fellas lets hold on and keep rwall away from the helicoptor

Comment

• omg
                        thank you for a great day again rip!
                        we smacked the books again today!

LETS GO SONICS!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmarty6969
                          baseball is almost here fellas lets hold on and keep rwall away from the helicoptor

i need to find the loose change to play baseball games first ha

Comment

• looks like ill be going to the sperm bank and blood bank multiple times this week

Comment

• sorry i had it up the ass 5 weeks ago so i am still recovering lol

Comment

• Sorry Rip. That has to be a tough loss to swallow.

Comment

Working...
                                X