No announcement yet.

RIPS AFTERNOON FADE FACTORS,,sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monte should get infinity here every other site has them ,,and a few of the bogus sites too.

Comment

• Rip, how strong do feel about Seattle?

Comment

• thanks rip...with vermont not covering..duke not covering...memphis not covering im broke like a joke now
        GL all ill be done gambling for a while
        dan
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• moondog,,,i love them huge,,but dont go heavy just play ur normal bet or alittle higher,,i have no discipline when i bet,,lol ..but i did go huge,,,,,,,,villy was my biggest bet,,than sonics,,,than the 3 fades..i wagered in 3 different #'s today

Comment

• Which reminds me guys .. Just like Rip pointed out, If you are really enjoying this site try one of the sponsors on top of the page as a way of saying thanks to Monte .... It would really help out .. thanks :bestwishe

Comment

• Originally posted by SPARK
              Which reminds me guys .. Just like Rip pointed out, If you are really enjoying this site try one of the sponsors on top of the page as a way of saying thanks to Monte .... It would really help out .. thanks :bestwishe
              Will it get us a new server???

Comment

• if monte gets enough guys signing up through there banners on top of his site..he said it;ll help alot,,,more business he sells is better for that site,,,email him and ask him which book he prefers you to sign up at,,,if u like to wager on horses than use tcbets like them for all wagers but there horses are awesome and u get a rebate everymonday am in ur account......

Comment

• and guys if you want to donate to the DAN is broke fund my paypal account is my username @ aol .com haha
                  GL everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by BigMike
                    Will it get us a new server???
                    No Joking Mike .. Monte is working on that as we speak ...

Comment

• also a friend of mine plays at superplayers and he loves them alot i never tried them yet...good luck guys i need some sleep been up since sat am..good luck tonight in ur wagers and ill be watching the sonics score very very closely......SONICS IN A ROMP////////TRuckin i got my chips cashed in wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by SustainDan
                        and guys if you want to donate to the DAN is broke fund my paypal account is my username @ aol .com haha
                        GL everyone
                        You goof!!! hahaha Rip goes 3-0 today after you go what??? 4-2 yesterday and your broke??? You should be canned!!! Hope you know I am joshing with you Dan

Comment

• we all should chip in a 100.00 he;ll have 10k in a heartbeat ,,,,anyhow goodnite.........

nite spark and others ,,big mike get some sleep and stay away from suede;s lol

Comment

• hey Rip, thanks buddy .. I am shutting it down shortly also ... I am never on here all day Sundays but I had to today .. when you said you had good feeling I wanted to make some
                            $$$$$$$$$$ and of course you came through pal ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SPARK
                              No Joking Mike .. Monte is working on that as we speak ...
                              I knew he would be!

Comment

• i picked the wrong games today and being the dumb me i took the halfs of the games i lost and they lost too. So in essense theres a balance of 0$ in my betting account
                                thanks guys i love you all (not being a fag hah)
                                Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X