vermont 12-10

pistons 12-7
    suns 7-6
    nets 3-1
    minny 5-3
    kings 8-3
    denver 3-3
    sonics 3-1
    all as of 1pm eastern time ,,i dont see any big change since its sunday and most services only release 1 set of plays during baskets,,hope this helps & good luck ,,

I had 11-4 and some different numbers on other games. If you want to review let me know. Thanks again for all you do.

Comment

nc st winner yes

Comment

everyone is going to have different numbers.everyone gets plays from different sites..different sources,,what ur #;s ,theres services that dont get posted for a reason or 2 but ill go over anything you would like too,,,

Comment

WTG Rip ... YE$$$$$$

Comment

i think he just had his backwards ..but i understood his question ..i think he meant iowas st 11-4 not nc..i understood ,,i think,,,,,

gman the plays are duke,,louy,,nv st......and im playing villy...ill check but i think its all posted correct.

Comment

spark can explain our #'s are going to be a little different by 2 or 4 or more than others,,but there all very very close..id be more than happy to go over any #;s anyone needs

Comment

Confusion

That clears it up lol

Comment

gman stay out of brannigan;s and you;ll understand buddy ,,lol

Comment

Originally posted by G-MAN
                    That clears it up lol
                    of course there is confusion because we have too many chefs all of a sudden .. No one gets more service plays than Rip .. he gets many that he can not post and you will not find on any site .. your numbers are always going to be diff than his .. I really do not know why anyone is questioning his numbers .. if you do not like his numbers don't play his plays ... If he needs help he will ask ... Sorry Rip, but I just think this needed to be said ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                      of course there is confusion because we have too many chefs all of a sudden .. No one gets more service plays than Rip .. he gets many that he can not post and you will not find on any site .. your numbers are always going to be diff than his .. I really do not know why anyone is questioning his numbers .. if you do not like his numbers don't play his plays ... If he needs help he will ask ... Sorry Rip, but I just think this needed to be said ...

Rip,

No disrespect intended. I apologize for asking and thank you for your response. I was asking more from an educational perspective. Thanks.

Comment

and I respect that 037 but all it does is cause confusion and Rip is too nice of a guy to tell you to go fly a kite ... hahaha good luck Just take what he gives you .. You will not go wrong ..

Comment

thx!!

nv st??? would like to know what game this is

Comment

nba play rip

time to turn this nba thing around. i was going to wait until the week started to go back but its a real nice play.
                            play memphis +3
                            BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

A friend clued me to this site, so I am new. Thanks for opening it up again. This gives me the oppurtunity to personally thank RIP and WAYNE. I've been closely followingyour picks. You guys have your sh*t together. VERY HELPFUL! Dan did a very nice job with the fadesin Rip's absence. I appreciate all the work you guys put into this forum. I, like many others, don't have the time to research like you guys. Thank you again and keep up the great work.
                              Good luck to all!!

Comment

regarding post #35 at 2:20 eastern time

nc st ,,it wasa 1210pm game....the v key is next to the c key on mykeyboard...thanks for the heads up,,the game was over when i posted it,,my bad didnt sleep last night.left nyc at 630am today ,,my fault sorry..gman needed to know the plays for today
                                Last edited by Ripple; 03-20-2005, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X