X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get em back tonight!

Comment

Just a little stumble,get em back tonite.

Comment

Rip, not sure if you remember but i was saying a few days ago about I was looking to create possibly a super major category. what i mean is today Oklahoma fade was 14-2, Saturday Arizona fade was 15-1 and Sunday Kentucky fade was something like 9-1. According to a super major philosophy these would have made us run 3-0. Maybe we play majors between 65-80% and anything higher is a HUGE MAJOR or some such name. just a thought and figured you have been doing this longer. Thanks as always and we'll give'em hell tonight!!!!
        I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte
        :uzi:

Comment

Just a stumble. Lets get it back tonight! Who knew that UTEP was so stupid.

Comment

rip hang in there will get them tonite your systems works we have to keep the faith the winners will come and if they don,t so be it u won me more money then anybody else and i want to thank u for that.

Comment

WELL IT DIDNT TAKE THE FADES TO LONG TO GET BLASTED ON THE OTHER SITE THAT TOOK OUR PLAYS.. geeze im only 7 - 8 -1 ..its not all that bad..and its only thursday afternoon

Comment

Ripple,
                why do you let guys on a messageboard get to you so easily?
                lifes to short, just ignore them and keep doing what your doing.
                who knows who the people are that bash you, they could be other services, book employees etc etc so please just ignore them and use your time to helping us dummies win, lol.

you live in south jersey or philly where by ,,we all live in nj
                Last edited by Ripple; 03-17-2005, 06:21 PM.

Comment

RIP: vultures circle waitin' on something to die.
                  7-8 won't kill anybody.....We know the fade system WORKS & ain't dead yet.

Keep on keepin' on, Bro.

Comment

Rip

I saw that guy over there. Just ignore him. I do have a question however. Are you really gonna put a PW on the fades? If so how does a follower get that?

Comment

tonight

at least we dont have to wait until tomorrow to get back. lets get it back tonight. the hell what they say on other sites. let them follow their fav. service if they want. lets go rip
                      BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

Guys So Everyone Knows Because Those Assholes Over There Think They Discovered Something About Me...im Ripple On Most Forums..and Dylan524 On Others

Myname Is Ripple From The Grateful Dead
                        And Dylan524,,is Bob Dylans Birthday,,those Assholes Are Getting A Kick Out Of They Fiqured Out My Other Nick,,it Only Took Them Over 11oo Post And 1 Yearof Posting Over There,...to Fiqure It Out

Comment

lets crush the night time games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

anything tonite
                            OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                            NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                            NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

guys nothing yet.regarding majors....most likey a late game im going to play a 7pm game but its not a major so check back after 730pm eastern time in about 40 mints

Comment

Rip, I Know You Don't Have A Major Fade In The Early Games , But If You Would List Your Game That You Like To See If We Have The Same Opinion. On Monday I Agreed With You On W. Michigan. Thankyou For All Of Your Work.

Comment

Working...
                                X