Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my man rip, stay here in one spot so you don't burn yourself out trying to do too much. guys don't understand what goes into your system....slow down...you don't want to get cranky like SPARK.....lol

Comment

the first i want is the one from the other night with the lips wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee open

Comment

i second that

Originally posted by Ripple
        the first i want is the one from the other night with the lips wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee open
        nothing better than winning money and being around a naked lady
        BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

Grandpa might get upset if I start it off with her. Grandpa likes a little foreplay first....like when you're with your girl. You have to get her wet first!

Comment

Might be some good 2nd half plays. Let me know guys if you like something.

Comment

yes mike im taking texas 2nd 1/2 for a person bet ..same line as the game..- 1.5
              bang bang away

Comment

Glad to be here!!

wow looks like monte open up the doors today to a few more thousand people...look all these people with 1 posts...well guys welcome to bettorschat, im sure most are you guys are nice guys,enjoy the stay and welcome to monte's forum..& good luck ..
                I've been monitoring the fades like the stalker watching Anna Kournikova. But I figured it was time to become a known handle. RIPPPPPP AWAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smokeman
                  believe it or not you will lose more than you win fading the public in college games. dont ask me why but the publick wins more in college bb

Yeah, didn't play it. Did play Zaga -13 which ain't looking too good.

Comment

Wake -12 for the second half

Comment

• Zona -4 seems too easy!

Comment

• i only took texas huge play like a dummy but i need them for the 2nd 1/2 and i got them for the game need them to win by 2 to win both bets

Comment

• I'm with you Rip -1 for the second half! I also played Zona ML in the second half -190.

Comment

• Got Texas -1 2nd Half. Sweet That Makes It A Pickem

Comment

• -1 shit i got - 1.5..who did u use

Comment

• i like: asu/unlv under 154 (they have been watching the "real" teams play all day long, then are gonna have to come out and play a game in the 70s??? i don't think so)

wvu/creighton over 135 (a lot of people like creighton in this one, the line is too close to call, so a game in the upper 60s is very reasonable, especially with fouls at the end and such)

ucla/texas tech under 145.5 (two teams that both score in the 70s and allow points in the 70s...hmmmm. taking a closer look, texas tech has not scored over 70 in about 4 or so games and ucla has been god awful lately and hasn't plyed in awhile so should come out flat. plus bob knights teams are hit or miss. probably more miss than hit)

those 3 stick out the most. also was wondering what the totals were for that texas game, because most places i saw were leaning towards texas. i have been tailing you guys for awhile and you had one heck of a ride the past few weeks. lets get out of this valley and back to the peak!!! and as far as fading the nba goes, the best nba bet is to not bet at all!!! the most inconsistent performances come from these a$$munchers. i swear to god after every time out, the coach reminds them of the spread and over/unders ("remember guys, we still have the hook on our side so don't mess it up for us!! ready...BREAK!!!) ncaa has made you nice flow, so keep at it!! best of luck this weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X