Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually utep is 17-8 for the final tally with the last count for the last game today

Comment

I'm on it.Gatta have the faith Rip.We need the money.

Comment

Originally posted by raedan
        PERCENTAGES

pitt was 21-7 against us - 75%
        utep 15-7 against us - 68%
        ok 14-2 against us - 88%
        iowa 18-10 against us - 64%

sorry wrong post lol
        i understand ,, these are the games that im playing ,,ur correct ,,the final tally should be 17 -8 for utep now ,,

Comment

rip how many other players that are sending u their service pays are having trouble getting your fades
          thanks for your hard work

Comment

whats that donnyr ask me again ..

Comment

rip of the players posting their plays from different services for you how many are not able to get back to your site to get your fades

thanks
              Last edited by Ripple; 03-17-2005, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I am really liking your percentage service play record as I find in the past a major could still have a 65% rating. I like putting more on the higher percentage plays which is common sense in this fade services theory. Book Central can add the other side it seems when they have loaded up earlier, possibly why the numbers might shift later in the day. I also remember the dispute on what constitutes a major and wisely won't go there. However, high percentages appear to rule and 15-8 or such is OK but we sustain more losses. Premium major designations could help some of us that are tarded and bet everything equal. Just being constructive. Thank you for your efforts and time today.
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

everyone got back today,,lastnight the server went down and people lost out on georgetown,,as they did on sunday the server went down and they lost out on florida.

Comment

When did Iowa come into play? I missed that one... I thought we were done until 6...... oh well I hit it harder tonight..
                    "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

DZ,

You should be glad you missed iowa, they are getting their asses handed to them
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I just walked in the door......!!! I see... Games not over either.... I'm not bitchin at all.. We'll get'em tonight.....
                        "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

Guys what happened to the avatar pictures. Very difficult to view when kids are in the room
                          Thanks for the hard work Rip. The day is early and so is the tourny

Comment

Avatars are welcome 24/7 here...nude pics after 9pm during the week,,...the thread gets boring without avatars..We worked with some of you guys with the nude pics ,,so the avatars are staying..wish mine and phantoms were bigger..

Comment

Guys just a friendly reminder,IF you play these games play them anyway you want to,Plays them as majors,opinions,small,in first haf bets, etc etc..i put majors next to them cause thats the way i played all these today..i dont want anyone to feel they have to play the games the way i do..Theres money involved so go by ur own judgement,Thank you
                              Rip,
                              Does major mean how much you played and how high their rated?

Comment

i played these all the same,,but a few brought up a good point with the % of services we faded,,its a matter of how you would like to play..last week we put down major and opinion,,,

PACK you can go to user cp than options and shut off all avatars most guys do that when there at work buddy ,that'll help you alot with kids around .

Comment

Working...
                                X