• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stud
    Nice to see you're back in full control, Rip

Way to go Rip, BC, Spark... to help the squares like me :D

Let's rip them,
    S.

ditto and congrats on the new forum.
    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

• hey hoosier,
      i think rip will be out tom. because spark has asked me to do fades. I really would love your help and our comparison of numbers, I will be on around 1pm ET so ill miss four games that start at 12:30 or so. You can IM me at Sustaindan sometime tomorrow when you get on or tonight.
      Thanks buds,
      Dan
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• rip great job again tonight.

when one of my plays i like matches with your fades , they're 7-0 so far. vandy was it tonight.

i'll post the next one , if you don't mind, maybe i'm on to something. the buttskins fade factor play...lol

Comment

• Thanks for 3-1 night Ripple.

mbates

Comment

• We Will, We Will, ROCK U!!!!

We Will, We Will, ROCK U!!!

tHANKS rIPPLE!!

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

• Thanks for all that you do Rip!!!
              See ya tommorrow!
              "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

• Guys I want to say thank you for everything! To show just how powerful this system is what are the breakdowns from ncaa and nba. I know that the NBA fades haven't worked out that we which shows just how much better the NCAA system is. Looking forward to a big big weekend !!!
                Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

• nice night rip hope u get them today for everyone and if u r leaveing have a safe trip buddy will c u when u get back lol
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• great job guys ,,3-1 im here today ,,but without a doubt not fri/sat....i got the definete word today that i need to do something for 2 days ,,ill do it today and sunday..

Comment

• but the girl is staying right ...i will keep her warm and inline for ya master rip

Comment

• yeah shes staying cause my real gf is coming with me..but if it was up to me id bring with me ..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..oops better not say incase my gf sneaks on here again and is spying on me,,lol..................

Comment

• hahaha we dont need her spying on us lol.............good morning neal how r u doing today

Comment

• c u around 1130 rip i have to go catch some winks before the games start today...and i also play basketball at 1200 pm today

Comment

• did spark ever respond to kmann busting on him?

Comment

• yuppers he loved it...goos luck buddy ill get the plays out by 12: 10,,the first game is 12:20

Comment

Working...
                                X