• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Fadessss

georgetown - 7 730pm.winner show me the $$$$$$$
    Vandy + 3 .5 ....8pm winner $$$$$$$$$$
    Maryland - 10 ,,9pm winner $$$$$$$
    Cleveland cavs + 2.5........8pm nba suxs loser.were going to fade the fades in the nba or just use smokemans advice.

All Majors tallys soon ,,bang bang away

record
    wednesday 3-1 total,,3-0 college ..0-1 nba ,,no more nba for a while till be fiqure this out..
    tuesday 1-3 ouch
    monday 2-1-1
    last week 26-11
    2 weeks ago 12 - 5

tallys
    19-2 services against us on maryland
    11-1 services against us on georgetown
    12-3 services against us on cleveland
    14-5 services against us on vandy

guys smokeman has an awesome system here are his plays these are rated as his major plays
    smokes system plays

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just for stat reasons if you didnt get them by now.
    atlants hawks+3.5 major
    new orleans hornets +4 major
    utah jazz +4 medium gl
    Last edited by Ripple; 03-17-2005, 06:45 AM.

im doing more but i keep getting the boot

Comment

thanx Rip, you da man..GL
      "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

my guy closes at 7:30, any chance at the rest..thanks for all you do..

Comment

get a new guy....Rips busy! No rush....

Comment

still can't believe this maingate group service is doing the fades tonight. thanks for the tallies rip. I am still working on the super system for it. as always nobody has to listen to me. i feel like the ugly kid on the playground after i got manhandled in the other forum here at BC but just trying to have fun and win some money. i am not in the "click here" but hope to be someday.
            I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte
            :uzi:

Comment

maingate had the fade on maryland around 5:30 I saw it posted on a consensus site. i never saw them do that before. they must have gotten wind of how good the fades were doing. haha i also noticed (could be just a lie) in another forum someone said brian mac had a late BIG PLAY release on GTown (hope that doesn't jinx us).
              I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte

Comment

glad to see your back in business...gl

Comment

remember betitnow never worry what one service takes from another its the overall consesus that counts
                  Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

thanks dan. gotcha on the whole scheme of things. it was funny though because I have followed consensus reports for years and NEVER noticed any service releasing a contrarian play before. Then tonight i see this from a service known as Maingate. I have heard of them before but just found it funny that everyone is jumping on the fade train.

Comment

thanks Rip..

Comment

To Anyone Still Using Just A Local Book

I can't understand why anyone would play with a book who is closed before the last game of the day goes off. Even worse are local books who close before any of the games have started.

You guys asking Rip to give out his plays sooner really need to seriously consider using an Offshore Book. I'm sure BC can steer you to some honest ones. I have been using the same Off Shore for the past 3 years, after using only local books. I have never had even one small problem with them. My balance is always correct and the Fed Ex guy comes with a check 3 days after I make a withdrawl.

If you don't use an Off Shore you are missing out on things like lines with less juice, 5% to 10% extra added to your deposit and gimmics like books that double your winnings on Monday Night Football nights if you can answer two multiple choice questions correctly. And best of all, you can make your plays 24 hours a day at some places either by phone or online so you won't have to ask Rip to give you his Fades before he is ready.

Comment

amen sandman

Comment

Dan- Maingate - Dan - Maingate... HMMMMM
                            Got Rip to email the sites to him. Starting to come together now.
                            Tell me I must be dreaming.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Welcome Back Bro

Glad you're feelin the Love...Good Luck tonight...And every other night for that matter.... :christmas
                              Maximum Rippage!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X