Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calling out dan come back young fella.........gl tonight rip missed all your plays c ya tomarrow
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

betitnow enough with that group ..lets go gggggggg townnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
        calling out dan come back young fella.........gl tonight rip missed all your plays c ya tomarrow
        you still have md at 9. get it in
        BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

ripple

thanks for the hard work
          i tryed doing this myself yesterday and today and i think until you actually try to do it people have no idea how hard it is
          will you be here thursday and friday?
          thanks
          truckin
          we can share the women, we can share the wine
          we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

rip im here
            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

tallys & smokemans plays are on post # 1

welcome back dan the man ,,its all good now someone told me u were scamming but we found the truth and ur correct and its all good ..welcome back and see u at the cash window in a few hours..

Comment

ok and rip i swear by no means did i gauge the numbers last night those were my real numbers some may have been double counted but it was my first night i hope no hard feelings

Comment

truckin i wont know till the morning,,ill definetly miss 2 days not sure which 2 days...just check the service thread and if u dont see my girl squeeze her tits that means im not here

Comment

WOW... rip has the power.. !
                    Remember, its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know!

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
                      ok and rip i swear by no means did i gauge the numbers last night those were my real numbers some may have been double counted but it was my first night i hope no hard feelings
                      Feel better goof??? hahaha

Ask Rip, If I call you goof I like ya ...

Thanks Dan and again, sorry for the mis-understanding ... are you going to be around tomorrow morning for the tourney???

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                        I can't understand why anyone would play with a book who is closed before the last game of the day goes off. Even worse are local books who close before any of the games have started.

You guys asking Rip to give out his plays sooner really need to seriously consider using an Offshore Book. I'm sure BC can steer you to some honest ones. I have been using the same Off Shore for the past 3 years, after using only local books. I have never had even one small problem with them. My balance is always correct and the Fed Ex guy comes with a check 3 days after I make a withdrawl.

If you don't use an Off Shore you are missing out on things like lines with less juice, 5% to 10% extra added to your deposit and gimmics like books that double your winnings on Monday Night Football nights if you can answer two multiple choice questions correctly. And best of all, you can make your plays 24 hours a day at some places either by phone or online so you won't have to ask Rip to give you his Fades before he is ready.

thanks for the advice, i will look into it, just asked if he had, if not ok, and thanks behind it and meant nothing, if it was not posted I was ok with that, have done nothing but support rip and this site and don;t need wiseasses like dznut,,,thanks for the advice and glta

Comment

Rip, Smokeman heres to ya

Comment

Ill be around after 12:30 to help, so 1pm games and later I can post fades for, sorry I have to take my car in the shop.
                            gl
                            DAN

Comment

rip if u r not here can u leave the girl squeezing her tits lol
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

If U Pay 95.00 Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X