Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of curiosity did anyone else see this Maingate or know anything about them? Rip, if you are still out there did (you see a lot of services) do you ever see these guys?

Good luck tonight!! GTown starting to pick it up. WOOHOOO!!!!
    I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte
    :uzi:

Comment

Nice to see you're back in full control, Rip

Way to go Rip, BC, Spark... to help the squares like me :D

Let's rip them,
      S.
      Stud

For the love of sports or of $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
        I can't understand why anyone would play with a book who is closed before the last game of the day goes off. Even worse are local books who close before any of the games have started.

You guys asking Rip to give out his plays sooner really need to seriously consider using an Offshore Book. I'm sure BC can steer you to some honest ones. I have been using the same Off Shore for the past 3 years, after using only local books. I have never had even one small problem with them. My balance is always correct and the Fed Ex guy comes with a check 3 days after I make a withdrawl.

If you don't use an Off Shore you are missing out on things like lines with less juice, 5% to 10% extra added to your deposit and gimmics like books that double your winnings on Monday Night Football nights if you can answer two multiple choice questions correctly. And best of all, you can make your plays 24 hours a day at some places either by phone or online so you won't have to ask Rip to give you his Fades before he is ready.
        Could'nt have said it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
          Dan- Maingate - Dan - Maingate... HMMMMM
          Got Rip to email the sites to him. Starting to come together now.
          Tell me I must be dreaming.

I dont know who maingate is...rip never emailed me any sites to look at, as I told rip before I havent received any email from him i think he may have take it down wrong.
          AGAIN sorry for the confusion
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Maybe Maingate just had a play on Maryland tonight. You think?? who cares..

Comment

I don't know if this is legal to say but in wagering offshore a great book for late bets betonsports.com. When I sign on to Vip Sports (one of my outlets) their games go off the board at the normal vegas times (7:05, 7:35, etc) however BOS has post times that give you and extra 2-3 minutes and sometimes longer. For example they had the GTown game going off at 7:37. It's not much but any extra time helps!
              I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte

Comment

smokes system plays

just for stat reasons if you didnt get them by now.
                atlants hawks+3.5 major
                new orleans hornets +4 major
                utah jazz +4 medium gl
                BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

Originally posted by THE POSTMAN!
                  Maybe Maingate just had a play on Maryland tonight. You think?? who cares..

I agree, we can let the topic die. The only reason I brought it up was the post on my consensus report said...

MainGate Sports: Service Consensus Contrarian Play...take Maryland.

I have never seen a service have a contrarian play. Like I said we can let the topic die but I found that odd. In all my years of watching services and consensus reports this is the first time I saw a service release a "consensus contrarian" play.

Comment

Gtown Kicking Some Serious Ass. If My Sports Pager Is Right...30-11!!!!

Comment

i heard of the group ur talking about Maingate they been around for awhle...guys this is open for everyone hope all is on the games ,,good luck let me know if i can help anyone

Comment

Originally posted by betitnow
                        Gtown Kicking Some Serious Ass. If My Sports Pager Is Right...30-11!!!!
                        I see 32 13 will less the 4 to go in the first half
                        Great Start
                        2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
                        2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

yeah baby lets go georgetown,,guys have no fear were going no worse than 3-1 but most likey 4-0

Comment

i'll keep an eye on maingate and see if they keep running these plays (out of curiosity)by the way rip, sorry for the earlier confusion in my post on the other fade thread. i would never say anything bad about you or insinuate that you would ever sell the plays. i am a new poster and i like to joke around a lot but as my signature says....

Comment

if dans out there hes more than welcome back it was amisunderstanding from 2 months ago i seen waynes post

Comment

looks good rip

this is nice. see how long we can keep it this way. lets win money and keep everyone happy. gl to all tonight
                                BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

Working...
                                X