Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigMike sure does add some spice to this thread.

Comment

• Very nice rip, Gtown, Vandy and believe it or not MARYLAND up by 7 at the HALF!!! We can do this!!!!! 3-0 NCAA SWEEP (fingers crossed)!

I still like the idea of calling the thread, Rip's Free Money! Thanks Rip, I get to sit home and look at my money in my offshore account. Without your help I would probably be calling Western Union to deposit more money.

Honestly, THANKS!!
      Last edited by betitnow; 03-16-2005, 10:16 PM.
      I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte
      :uzi:

Comment

• Great work Rip.

Comment

• Rip -Could you just go and just leave the lady squeezing her tits with us. I mean we are gentlemen and we promise not to oggle or stare or touch - yeah- yeah thats it- we promise -right everybody- not to touch and and and ...we'll take good care of her. Yeah - thats the ticket we won't oggle or touch - well maybe oggle- but we will keep big weiner away from her. Just send her to Spark and he can nail her to us. Ok OK OK. What a bud. Have a great relaxing trip. Good Night all. Nice work, Rip. Maryland has mo - played second half on them. Can see 3-1 on fades. fadin' out myself.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigMike

VIDA GUERRA . BEST ASS IN THE WORLD!!!! BAR NONE!!!

Comment

• Now all together- I believe in you Maryland- Louder now I believe in you MARYLAND
              OKAY TAP YOUR FEET TOGETHER - THERES NO TEAM LIKE MARYLAND COME ON NOW SOME OF YOU ARE HOLDING BACK- THERES NO TEAM LIKE MARYLAND. Tap- tap -tap Come on- ALL RIGHT A LITTLE SALT OVER THE LEFT NO NO RIGHT SHOULDER THERES NO TEAM LIKE MARYLAND. ALLL RIGHT - ITS TIME FOR MY MEDICINE NOW AND THEIR TAKING AWAY MY COMPUTER. so good night.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

• Maryland Is Covering For The First Time.

I Think They Can, I Think They Can, I Think They Can
                I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte

Comment

• This is going to be TIGHT

Comment

• free throws

free throws either going to break us or make us come on damn it
                    BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

• winner winner winner thanks rip sorry had didnt help tomorow the big day
                      BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

• maryland wins 85-72 nice day rip hopefully i can back this up tomorrow on your absense
                        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• MARYLAND COVERED!!

RIP IS KING!!

Comment

• yoooo winner winner, big time winner.... Great job rip, spark, smoke...... c-ya in the am
                            "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

• I just can't get over this!! Wow!!

I am F__ked tomorrow as I won't have access to a PC to see the plays. Typical luck. Gotta work though. Wish someone could e-mail me the plays, but e-mails aren't allowed apparently, correct?

Comment

• Rip -
                                Sent you an IM....great work! I'll be around tomorrow morning to compare numbers with you, we were right on again tonight. I have meetings until 10am CST, but will cover up until then and immediately after. If you want to focus on NCAA, I'll stay on NBA & totals, up to you. I'm going to "fade the fades" in NBA as they don't seem to be real profitable right now (Utah/Chicago last night & Cleveland tonight). Totals fades still seem to be okay though, even though I've mostly just seen medium plays over the last few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X