• Show
Clear All

• Games rained out
    Nice job Langtard
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• 06-02-2015
      My 20 Dime selection is Phillies over the Reds. The current line on the game is +150 in Vegas and offshore. Please specify Cueto and O'Sullivan at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
      [email protected]

Comment

• 06-04-2015, 11:01 AM
        My 50 Dime selection is Cavs and Warriors Under the total. The current line on this game is 203 in vegas and offshore.Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
        [email protected]

Comment

• 06-05-2015

My 20 Dime selection is Rangers and Royals Under the total. The current line on the game is 7 1/2.Please specify Gonzalez and Volquez at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
          [email protected]

Comment

• 06-07-2015 My 100 Dime selection is Cavs and Warriors Under the total. The current line on this game is 200 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
            [email protected]

Comment

• 06-09-2015
              My 50 Dime selection is Cavs over the Warriors. The current line on the game is +1 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
              [email protected]

Comment

• 06-10-2015, 11:56 AM
                My 20 Dime selection is Royals and Twins Under the total. The current line on the game is 8 in Vegas and offshore. Please specify Volquez and Gibson at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
                [email protected]

Comment

• 06-11-2015, 01:01 PM
                  My 50 Dime selection is Cavs over the Warriors. The current line on the game is +2 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                    06-11-2015, 01:01 PM
                    My 50 Dime selection is Cavs over the Warriors. The current line on the game is +2 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available
                    Thanks God he's on the Cav's!
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• FRIDAY

25 DIME
                      BASEBALL
                      MONEY MOVE

NATIONALS -105 @ BREWERS

Let's set the table for a big weekend.

25 Dime Baseball Money Move

Well, went to the well one more time with the Cavs and it cost me.

So the run for 3 in a row in the NBA finals is denied as Cleveland just couldn't match the Warriors intensity or desperation.

The current winning streak is at 2 straight weeks and 4 of the last 5.

$10 Bettor Has Made $7,790 Last 37 Weeks

I don't care who you are, that is a whole lot of consistent winning.

Tonight is about getting back in the winners circle, setting the table for another big winning Saturday and Sunday run.

Oh, and locking up winning week #3 in a row and 5 of 6 right along with it.

Let's get the winning Friday..
                      [email protected]

Comment

• 06-13-2015
                        My 50 Dime selection is Twins over the Rangers The current line on the game is +110 in Vegas and offshore. Please specify Pelfrey and Lewis at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
                        [email protected]

Comment

• 75 Dime selection is Cavs +8.5

Comment

• 06-15-2015
                            My 20 Dime selection is Marlins over the Yankees. The current line on this game is +140 in Vegas and offshore. Please specify Tanaka and Koehler at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
                            [email protected]

Comment

• 06-16-2015
                              My 40 Dime selection is Cavs and Warriors Under the total. The current line on this game is 194 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
                              [email protected]

Comment

• 20 DIME
                                BASEBALL
                                MONEY MOVE

Giants +130 (Currently +125) @ Mariners

All about baseball until football kicks off in a month and a half.

20 Dime Baseball Money Move #2 In A Row

Wow, 6 games in the NBA finals, 24 quarters of basketball and the 24th and final quarter is the highest scoring quarter of the entire NBA finals.

They had to combine for over 61 points in the last quarter to send it over and they combined for 68!!!!!!

If that is what has to happen to beat you on a total play, so be it.

Now it's the dog days of baseball all summer long and considering how solid my baseball product has been, looking forward to this grind and making some money.

A $10 Dollar Bettor Is Up $6,055 Dollar Last 38 Weeks

The next 6 weeks are going to absolutely fly by and before you know it football season will be here.

My goal is to improve on that 6,055 number before kickoff of the college football season.

I have maintained a solid bankroll for over a year now and I am confident this number will grow.

It starts with this baseball winner tonight.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X