Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 50 Dime selection is Nationals and Padres Under the total The current line on the game is 6 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Make sure to specify Scherzer and Cashner at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• 30 DIME
      OFF LINE
      MONEY MOVE

WARRIORS -10.5 vs ROCKETS

Let's make it a 4th straight winner today.

30 Dime Off Line Money Move

Well, courtesy of Cole Hamels and the Phillies I got 50 dime winner #3 in a row and a nice +150 dime run the last 3 days.

It started with the Nats and Padres Under on Saturday, the Rockets outright on Sunday and the Phillies last night, I delivered a 2nd straight winning week.

Just like 2 weeks ago when I headed into the weekend down over 100 dimes, I rallied by sweeping the board Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

When you do this as long as I have you learn to never panic early in the week, you learn to let money management plus discipline = Success.

It all adds up to over a year of consistent winning, over a year in which a $10 dollar bettor has made anywhere from over $2,000 to just under $14,000.

Dispute that. Argue that. Be my guest. And you can keep paying your man while you do it.

A $10 Dollar Bettor Is Up $8,070 Dollar Last 35 Weeks

Now it's time to hammer home a 4th straight winning day with a 30 dimer, a winning Tuesday and get winning week #3 in a row off to a great start.

Let's make it 4 straight winners today.
      Last edited by jcindaville; 05-19-2015, 04:43 PM.
      [email protected]

Comment

• WEDNESDAY

50 DIME
        OFF LINE
        MONEY MOVE
        #4 IN A ROW

HAWKS -1 vs CAVS

Let's make it a 4th straight 50 Dime winner today.

50 Dime Money Move #4 In A Row

Well, after the 11-0 run late in the 4th got the Warriors up 11 and above the number 108-97 with just over 2 minutes to go it looked like it was going to get there.

That is until Golden State's last 4 possessions resulted in a turnover, missed layup, missed 3 and the last one a missed layup, tip and finally a turnover.

So here we are again, rolling into a Wednesday and needing to get on the board this week and I do it with one of my hottest releases: the 50 dime play.

It started with the Nats and Padres Under on Saturday, the Rockets outright on Sunday and the Phillies Monday night, which got me a 2nd straight winning week.

Just like 2 weeks ago when I headed into the weekend down over 100 dimes, I rallied by sweeping the board Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

When you do this as long as I have you learn to never panic early in the week, you learn to let money management plus discipline = Success.

It all adds up to over a year of consistent winning, over a year in which a $10 dollar bettor has made anywhere from over $2,000 to just under $14,000.

Dispute that. Argue that. Be my guest. And you can keep paying your man while you do it.

A $10 Dollar Bettor Is Up $7,740 Dollar Last 35 Weeks

Now it's time to hammer home a 4th straight 50 dime winner, a winning Wednesday and get winning week #3 in a row on the right track.

Let's make it 4 straight 50 dime winners today.
        [email protected]

Comment

• 05-21-2015
          My 20 Dime selection is Dodgers and Giants Under the posted total. The current line on the game is 6 in Vegas and Offshore. Please specify Kershaw and Bumgarner, Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
          [email protected]

Comment

• FRIDAY

30 DIME
            PLAYOFF
            MONEY MOVE

Cavs-Hawks under 196

Well, let's keep the rally going tonight.

30 Dime Playoff Money Move

Well, nice to see Kershaw and Baumgarner do exactly as handicapped as they both pitch relatively well and the 4-0 final stays under the total of 6.

So on the board this week, let's bang home this 30 dimer tonight and get ready for a 100 or a 150 dime move on Saturday.

Still finalizing some things on that one with the Warriors and the Rockets.

So for the 3rd week in a row we are battling from behind in the week heading into the weekend and like the last 2 weeks, I will deliver once again.

It all adds up to over a year of consistent winning.

A $10 Dollar Bettor Is Up $7,390 Dollar Last 35 Weeks

Now it's time to hammer home a 30 dime game two winner, a winning Friday and make it 2 straight winning days heading into the weekend.

Let's rock and roll on Friday night.
            [email protected]

Comment

• Brandon Lang

60 Dime

Rockets +1
              [email protected]

Comment

• My 30 Dime selection is Giants over the Brewers. The current line on the game is +110 in Vegas and Offshore. Please specify Lincecum and Lohse at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
                [email protected]

Comment

• 05-26-2015, 02:59 PM
                  My 20 Dime selection is Rangers over the Indians. The current line on the game is +140 in Vegas and Offshore. Please specify Rodriquez and Salazar at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
                  [email protected]

Comment

• 20 DIME
                    MONEY MOVE
                    #2 IN A ROW

Rockets +10 @ Warriors

Let's keep the momentum going with a 3rd straight winner today.

20 Dime Money Move #2 In A Row

Well, it's always nice to cash a +140 dog in baseball as I did yesterday with the 20 dime winner on the Rangers over the Indians.

That was off the Giants getting me the 7-run inning on Monday to deliver another 30 dime winner and another winning Monday.

Tonight I come right back down the middle with the game 5 winner between the Rockets and the Warriors as I get over the 10 dollar bettor back over 7,000 since late September of last year.

A $10 Dollar Bettor Is Up $6,980 Dollar Last 36 Weeks

When you do this as long as I have you are going to have a losing week every now and then. Nature of the beast and that is exactly what happened last week.

All you can do is bounce back, get back in the winners circle and get that bankroll back up to where it was. Simple as that.

Let's make it 3 in a row on Wednesday with a rock solid winner tonight..

Have a great Wednesday.
                    [email protected]

Comment

• That has Warriors blowout written all over it!
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• 30 dimes Indians-Mariners UNDER 6.5 line now 7
                        Free Pick Coin Flip: Rangers +100

Comment

• 20 Dime selection is Royals and Cubs Under 8.5 LOSS

Comment

• 05-30-2015
                            My 50 Dime selection is White Sox and Astros Under the total. The current line on the game is 8 in Vegas and offshore. Please specify Quintana and Keuchel at the time of wager.Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Pos Lang is a liar

Total is 7 not 8

STRAIGHT BET May 30 MLB [920] TOTAL u7-110 (CWS WHITE SOX vrs HOU ASTROS) J QUINTANA - L/D KEUCHEL -L
                              [email protected]

Comment

• 20 DIME
                                UNDERDOG
                                PLAY OF THE DAY
                                #2 IN A ROW

TWINS +160 @ RED SOX

Well, 2 down and one to go.

20 Dime Baseball Underdog Money Move #2 In A Row

Nice to see the Cardinals on Sunday deliver a 2nd straight 50 dime winner and the winning week right along with it.

My ability to win on Saturday and Sunday the last few weeks has produced 3 of 4 winning weeks.

I am talking about a dead nuts under on Saturday between the White Sox and Astros, a game that was 1-0 in the bottom of the 8th and finished 3-0.

And of course the Cardinals holding the Dodgers to just 2 hits in the 3-1 win.

Now I come right back with another 20 dime underdog winner just as strong as the +140 Rangers over the Indians last Tuesday night.

All about maintaining the bankroll that since late September of last year:

A $10 Dollar Bettor Is Up $7,210 Dollar Last 36 Weeks

I don't care who you are, that is a whole lot of consistent winning. Over a year of consistent winning.

Time to stay hot, make it 3 straight winning days and getting that $10 dollar bettor back over the 8,000 dollar mark.

Let's get to that winning Monday..
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X