Clear All

• 75 DIME
    ROUND OF 8
    GAME OF THE YEAR
    #3 IN A ROW

NOTRE DAME +11 vs KENTUCKY

Let's duplicate history starting today.

75 Dime Round Of 8 Game Of The Year #3 In A Row

Well, 2 years ago on this day I handed the world a 100 dime winner on Syracuse over Marquette and a 25 dime money line play on Wichita State outright over Ohio State.

On Sunday 2 years ago I gave you a 60 dime winner on Louisville blowing out Duke and best of all I guaranteed it.

It was last year on this day I handed the world a 75 dime winner on Wisconsin (+3 1/2) outright over Arizona in OT.

I followed that up with a 2nd straight 75 dime winner on Sunday with UCONN outright over Michigan State.

A perfect 3-0 sweep in the Round of 8 two years ago and a 2-0 sweep in the Round of 8 last year for 5 in a row.

Not a single ounce of doubt I make it 6 in a row today.

If you missed the 100 dime winner on NC State (+9 1/2) 71-68 outright over #1 seed Villanova last Saturday and the 100 dime winner on Notre Dame outright on Thursday, don't worry.

Win or lose today, I will be coming with a 100 dime winner #3 in a row Sunday or 150 dime winner #10 in a row on Sunday.

As for Friday, after the great call on the Irish on Thursday night I watch NC State implode down the stretch and fail to get there Friday.

Amazing, I am in the exact same position I was in last year in these two rounds as I won big last year on Thursday only to drop my play Friday night before sweeping the weekend.

I am about to duplicate history starting tonight.

Feel good about this 75 Dimer. Feel really good about it just like I did the 100 dime winners on NC State last Saturday and Notre Dame Thursday .

Both 75 dime winners over the weekend last year jump started a 3 1/2 month winning streak all the way through the baseball all star game that took the bankroll from around +200 dimes to over +1,000 dimes.

That same journey begins again tonight.

Enjoy your Saturday.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• He's do for a loser

Comment

• SUNDAY LANG
        My 100 Dime selection is Gonzaga over Duke.The current line on this game is +2 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
        [email protected]

Comment

• Monday FADE
          My 30 Dime selection is Louisiana Monroe over Loyola Chicago.The current line on this game is +6 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
          [email protected]

Comment

• 75 DIME
            OFF LINE
            MONEY MOVE
            #2 IN A ROW

MIAMI (FL) +1.5 vs TEMPLE

Time to go big to close out March.

75 Dime Off Line Money Move #2 In A Row

It was just last Saturday I handed you the 75 dime winner on Notre Dame (+11) going wire to wire over Kentucky.

Tonight I give you #2 in a row.

Kind of been stuck in the mud here the last few weeks but as is the case with me, I always battle out of it, always catch fire and always get back on a roll.

No better time than tonight to hammer home this 2nd straight 75 dime winner and jump start a huge week right into the round of 4 on Saturday.

I need a big week. Nobody knows that better than me. Now it's time to step up and deliver.

Enjoy your Tuesday.
            [email protected]

Comment

• 3-30-15 Free Pick: Suns +8.5 LOSS
              3-31-15 Free Pick: N.J.I.T +6 LOSS

Comment

• 40 DIME
                DOUBLE YOUR WAGER
                MONEY MOVE

NORTHERN ARIZONA +8 vs EVANSVILLE

Let's make it 3 in a row and double down while we're at it.

40 Dime Double Your Wager Money Move

Well, all I can say is it may have only been a 20 dime play last night but it was nice to finally get lady luck to smile my way.

The posted total between Loyola/Chicago was 125 1/2.

The Ramblers were up 63-60 when the Warhawks got a lay up with 2 seconds to go and fouled Loyola/Chicago's Earl Peterson with 1 second to go.

He is shooting the front end of a 1 and 1. He makes it and the game goes over.

Well, with as many tough beats as I have had the last couple of weeks, the 1/2 point losses, 1- point losses, it was nice to get one go my way.

So off my 2nd straight 75 dime winner on Tuesday night with the Miami Hurricanes coming back to deliver the outright win over Temple 60-57, I am looking for winning day #3 in a row tonight..

I am doubling down with a 40 dimer tonight as I look to push this week's bankroll to +135 dimes of net profit.

I need a big week. Nobody knows that better than me. Now it's time to step up and deliver another big winner..

Enjoy your Thursday..
                [email protected]

Comment

• 150 DIME
                  -MAX WAGER-
                  GAME OF THE YEAR
                  #10 IN A ROW

WISCONSIN +5 (Currently +4.5) vs KENTUCKY

It's time to give the world #10 in a row.

150 Dime Max Wager Winner #10 In A Row

If you missed #9 in a row on NFL championship weekend the Patriots 45-7 over the Colts, don't miss #10 in a row today.

If you missed #8 in a row in the BCS Championship game with Ohio State destroying Oregon, then don't miss #10 in a row today.

Let's recap: the first three were last year in the NBA playoffs so it's really the last 4 in football that speak volumes.

It was back on November 8th I handed you Texas at home +3 beating West Virginia outright 33-17.

It was exactly one week later I handed you one even better as Georgia Tech +3 at home beat Clemson outright 28-6.

It was again exactly a week later I handed you one even better than that as Arkansas +3 at home beat Ole Miss outright 30-0.

The BCS championship game it was the Buckeyes +6 1/2 destroyed Oregon 42-20 and the conference championship game the Patriots 45-7 over Indy.

I am talking 9 straight 150 dime winners and today will be 10.

Listen, after 4 straight winners to start the week with the 75 dime winner Tuesday, 20 dime winner Wednesday and 40 dimer Thursday and the 50 dimer on the Kings Friday night, the time to go big is now.

Even better is the fact that for only the 3rd time in my career I guaranteed the Kings +6 1/2 and lady luck smiled on me again.

Nothing like going 4-0 for +185 dimes of net profit heading into my 10th straight 150 dime winner today.

If you let the first 9 winners speak to you, then you know what you have to do today and if you don't, good luck on your own.

I put this 150 dime streak up against anyone on the planet. That is how much I love this game tonight.

Bottom line is you will hate yourself if you do because this play is not going to lose.

Enjoy #10 in a row right now.
                  [email protected]

Comment

• 100 DIME
                    -MAJOR WAGER-
                    GAME OF THE YEAR

WISCONSIN -1 vs DUKE

It's time to make it a perfect week.

100 Dime Major Wager Championship Winner

Sports fans, for only the 4th time in my career I guaranteed a game to the world and for the 4th straight time I delivered:

50 Dime Guaranteed Winner Rockets 115-112 over OKC

That pushes this absolutely incredible week to a perfect 6-0 good for +385 dimes of net profit.

I gave you a 75 dime winner Tuesday with Temple, 20 dime winner Wednesday with Loyola/La Monroe Under and a 40 Dime winner Thursday on N.Arizona.

Friday I give you my 3rd straight guaranteed winner of my career with the 50 dime winner on Sacramento and of course my 10th straight 150 dime winner Saturday on Wisconsin.

I closed out the weekend with Rockets Sunday.

6-0 This Week Good For +385 Dimes Of Net Profit

Moment of truth in your life right now because if you missed the 6-0 week then don't miss me going 7-0 and a +485 Dime week.

Bottom line is you will hate yourself if you do because this play is not going to lose.

Enjoy my 7th straight winner.
                    [email protected]

Comment

• 20 Dime selection is Nationals and Red Sox under 8.5 listed pitchers

Comment

• 04-20-2015, 03:38 PM

20 DIME
                        BASEBALL
                        MONEY MOVE

Indians-White Sox

Here comes winning day #14 of 21 and a winning week with it.

20 Dime Baseball Money Move

Well, they don't get much easier than the 50 dime winner on the Clippers as they hammer the Spurs wire to wire in a complete domination.

Let's make it a 14-7 run today.
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Is he stupid? What is the play?

Comment

• 04-22-2015, 01:20 PM
                            My 20 Dime selection is Clippers moneyline over the Spurs. The current line on this game is between -115 and -120 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
                            [email protected]

Comment

• 20 DIME
                              NBA PLAYOFF
                              MONEY MOVE

NEW ORLEANS +5 vs GOLDEN STATE

Let's get the winning night tonight.

20 Dime NBA Playoff Money Move - Warriors - Pelicans

Well, couldn't follow up the 20 dime winner on the Celtics Wednesday as the Clippers miss 17 free throws and turn it over 17 times.

I handed you a 50 dime winner on the Clippers blowing out the Spurs on Sunday so what do I do here: Roll out a 20 dime winner tonight.

Now it's time to build on that bankroll with this 2nd straight 50 dime winner (Say What? It's a 20 Dimer, you clown) and get hot heading into the weekend.

Time to get it done.
                              [email protected]

Comment

• 50 DIME GUARANTEED
                                NBA GAME OF THE YEAR
                                #3 IN A ROW

Rockets PK/+1 @ Mavericks

Listen, no time to celebrate last night's 20 dime winner on the Pelicans as I have bigger fish to fry tonight.

I love this game so much that if it doesn't win today, you get Saturday's 100 Dime Winner absolutely free.

ABSOLUTELY FREE - ABSOLUTELY FREE - ABSOLUTELY FREE

That's right, if I don't cash this NBA winner for you today I am hand delivering you my 100 Dime winner on Saturday absolutely free.

Think about this: I have guaranteed 4 other plays to the world and all 4 have got you the money.

There are once in a lifetime opportunities to make money and tonight is one of them. It's just that simple.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This guarantee ONLY applies if you purchased this selection by itself. If you get this play from a long term package or any type of discounted package, the guarantee portion of the play does NOT apply.

Folks, nothing else matters but this 50 dime winner today and there is not one single ounce of doubt this game doesn't deliver.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X