Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    WinBig
    Someone is trying to crash the site for some reason.

Not only wrong, but also illegal. A lot of times it is traced to a remote overseas area, and they ask for something in return.

Other times it is just malicious.

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
      Someone is trying to crash the site for some reason.

Not only wrong, but also illegal. A lot of times it is traced to a remote overseas area, and they ask for something in return.

I'm willing to offer KazDog and/or Monte. if they ask
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Someone may be spamming the site to slow or shut the server down. Happens to bank websites, even offshore's occasionally.

Not sure why someone would do that to this site, nothing to be gained except revenge. Anyone really pissed lately?
        Trying to do a little research on this, and it appears that the epicenter of the attack is in Arlington Texas, and centers around a disgruntled traffic camera operator.

He is demanding the return of a BC member to Texas for their style of justice.

I have my guys on it, I will pass on more info as I receive it.

Comment

Trying to do a little research on this, and it appears that the epicenter of the attack is in Arlington Texas, and centers around a disgruntled traffic camera operator.

Comment

OMG Robby!!!!

Comment

Seriously, I do think it is a DOS attack, but it doesn't seem to be slowing the site down any. 25,000+ guests and the site is still pretty fast..hope that lasts.

Possible, but unlikely that this site was mentioned in a You Tube, Facebook, or some other social media site; creating all the traffic. That would be great news; but again, unlikely.

Comment

1st time in about 5 hours now that i have seen the 1st decline in numbers .........

Comment

there are more quests on here than fans at a Louisville football game.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

could be a DOS attack, something is up.
                    Going to check on this, but if it is the point of a DOS attack is to make the site crash/go offline.

Comment

Seriously, I do think it is a DOS attack, but it doesn't seem to be slowing the site down any. 25,000+ guests and the site is still pretty fast..hope that lasts.

Possible, but unlikely that this site was mentioned in a You Tube, Facebook, or some other social media site; creating all the traffic. That would be great news; but again, unlikely.
                      Never doubt my marketing abilities. Other sites have copied me many times.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                        there are more quests on here than fans at a Louisville football game.
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                          Never doubt my marketing abilities. I have this site listed on man on man love website, hungry savaged man hunting anaconda cocks website, and many other gay sites I frequent. Other sites have copied me many times.
                          Are you sure that's the type of crowd you want to attract here Monte?

Comment

Comment

i hear ya but if he did do something to draw attention he did his job 27,000 people were online yesterday hell out of those 27,000 if 500 of them thats about 2% join and become good members here than this site will be bigger than any other sports gambling page
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X