No announcement yet.

10 members 102 guest and 2 straight hours without a single post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's something wrong, if you do the who's online and select guests, they are all in the archives. Doesn't make any sense at all. All of a sudden everyone wants to read old posts???

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      There's something wrong, if you do the who's online and select guests, they are all in the archives. Doesn't make any sense at all. All of a sudden everyone wants to read old posts???
      I just looked and a ton of them are also just in various threads throughout the site. Maybe shitloads of new people looking around? I don't know but it is probably going to crash soon!

Comment

It's like the gas pedal is stuck to the floor!

Comment

It is going up by literally 1 person every second. Wait 20 seconds and refresh and 20 more people are there. Wait 5 minutes and it is 300 more!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I just looked and a ton of them are also just in various threads throughout the site. Maybe shitloads of new people looking around? I don't know but it is probably going to crash soon!
            Get a couple thousand of them in the original Urgent thread and this server is History

Comment

They heard I was posting picks again and had to stop by the check it out!

Comment

15,000 in a minute. Holy god damn!!!!!!

Comment

15,000 in a minute. Holy god damn!!!!!!
                  We better bring our A games now cause alot of people are looking. Club,for the good of the site can you not post plays for about a week?

Comment

How long before this record is broken!

Comment

Even R X only has 6,000 right now!

Comment

Even R X only has 6,000 right now!
                        could be a DOS attack, something is up.

Comment

I don't know but i wish monte would get here and figure it out!

Comment

I don't know but i wish monte would get here and figure it out!
                            Someone may be spamming the site to slow or shut the server down. Happens to bank websites, even offshore's occasionally.

Not sure why someone would do that to this site, nothing to be gained except revenge. Anyone really pissed lately?

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
                              Someone may be spamming the site to slow or shut the server down. Happens to bank websites, even offshore's occasionally.

Not sure why someone would do that to this site, nothing to be gained except revenge. Anyone really pissed lately?
                              WinBig

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
                                I'm sure he will blame me so fuck it you caught Me. Revenge is mine now Monte!!!!

Signed,
                                George W Bush

Comment

Working...
                                X