Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe JC will start a contest involving college hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Doesn't surprise me at all. NCHC is to hockey what sec is to football. You gonna keep going until someone does the
      KB's nice once every 5 years, take advantage while you can, only last a few hours then he's back to be a complete dickhole
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• JC, my man, looking sharp today buddy

Comment

• I think I will stay out of this for once in my life...Just this once though.

Comment

• Morning guys, I hate Thursdays 11AM to 3PM eastern today jc.

Comment

• Only because I got multiples of Mrs Norby

I love her
              [email protected]

Comment

• Wish I had a dump truck to run over those idiots blocking the highway up in Boston. They think they are making a statement for the whole "hands up" bullshit. Just heard a construction owner had to send his whole crew home without pay cause the cement truck was stuck on the highway and couldn't get to the job site. Great job Boston. You're just hurting your own people

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  Wish I had a dump truck to run over those idiots blocking the highway up in Boston. They think they are making a statement for the whole "hands up" bullshit. Just heard a construction owner had to send his whole crew home without pay cause the cement truck was stuck on the highway and couldn't get to the job site. Great job Boston. You're just hurting your own people

I know I'm a dumbass, no idea what this about
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                    I know I'm a dumbass, no idea what this about
                    The Ferguson shooting I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      The Ferguson shooting I believe.
                      That's why the were protesting but why on a Thursday morning. Rolled out some cement containers on the highway and then sat in the middle of the road beside them. I mean what the hell did Boston or today have anything to do with ferguson that made them feel the need to shut down the highway to protest?

Comment

• I forgot yall watch MSNBC and not Fox so yall didn't see it this morning.

Comment

• Morning guys Another football season is winding down. I'm starting to go into my winter depression.

Comment

• Morning boys!

Comment

• Mornin' KB. was off yesterday. Played a round of golf. 70 degrees in January and one of those rare Oklahoma days without wind. good times..

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                                Mornin' KB. was off yesterday. Played a round of golf. 70 degrees in January and one of those rare Oklahoma days without wind. good times..
                                Man it was a beautiful day. I was stuck in the office all day long... Damn I thought we were going to come back and beat those Kansas bastards last night! Good effort by the team, too much to overcome I suppose...

Comment

Working...
                                X