Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he could just trade positions with Harbaugh. Let's steal Harbaugh before he signs with Michigan.

Comment

• or maybe we could get Mack Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Not yet JC. We got a revenge game in Knoxville next year and I want him running the show still. Then they can get rid of him!!
        I was at the Tennessee game in Norman this year, Vols. I go to a tailgate a friend hosts at his offices down on campus corner. There were a couple of drunk Tennessee fans who crashed the tailgate. I shared my whiskey with one of them. I have a cool pic of my son and the Tennessee fan. He's all decked out in top-shelf Vols gear and my son has on his "I hate orange" shirt. They're both grinning like Cheshire cats.

Comment

• The Shit 12 got outscored 116 to 50 in the 3 bowl games yesterday.

Thought the 12 was suppose to be an be an offensive conference.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
            or maybe we could get Mack Brown.
            I honestly felt like I was watching Mack Brown on the sidelines last night

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
              I was at the Tennessee game in Norman this year, Vols. I go to a tailgate a friend hosts at his offices down on campus corner. There were a couple of drunk Tennessee fans who crashed the tailgate. I shared my whiskey with one of them. I have a cool pic of my son and the Tennessee fan. He's all decked out in top-shelf Vols gear and my son has on his "I hate orange" shirt. They're both grinning like Cheshire cats.
              That's awesome!! Can't wait to tailgate with some Sooners in Knoxville. I wanted to come out to Norman so bad but Colby had a football game and would have missed a few days of school for us to come. Tennessee not far so we will travel up Friday and come back home Sunday

Comment

• My favorite chicken commercial from last nights game, I hadn't ever heard of this chicken, but I did laugh at their commercials. "Diverted to Minneapolis, I think my giblets are frozen"

Comment

• Those were cracking me up

Comment

• Don't you want me baby?

Comment

• This is for my good friend JC

Piece of cake.

Comment

• Comment

• I hate plumbing
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            I hate plumbing
                            Find a plumber who has a rental and trade services????

Comment

• Found it!!!

Here ya go, this should take care of todays problem. This will take almost 9 minutes

Comment

• Wonder why people even need plumbers or electricians when you can find all you need to know on you tube?

Comment

Working...
                                X