Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever go in to the City? Is it a dump? Did you meet Homer?

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Did you ever go in to the City? Is it a dump? Did you meet Homer?
      We were never in "Downtown" Detroit. Airport we flew into was near Dearborn and we stayed in Auburn Hills near the Palace, and obviously drove over to Ann Arbor for the football game. I was actually pretty impressed with how clean and "beautiful" (my fiance's word) it was. You hear all these stories about it being a shit hole, but it was really nice. People were nice as they could be. I'm sure like any city, there are some spots you don't want to be, but where we were was all pretty nice.

No, never could find anyone with Homer's email. Never got a chance to try and meet up with him.

Comment

• I would be curious to see what downtown looked like. Everything you see & hear on TV makes it look and sound like a 3rd world Country!

Glad you had fun man!

Comment

• Morning boys. Of course Tampa wins as I couldn't get my bet in bookie, you piece of shit

Comment

• Morning boys

Comment

• Morning Kyle

Comment

• Just hitting the grind stone pal

Comment

• What up peeps? Need some new blood in here. All the other crybabies are hanging out elsewhere.

Comment

• I'm here for ya buddy!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• You guys get up way too early for me..... I'm glad that one crybaby did take his sniveling azz elsewhere
                        The one that ooze's Yankee POS

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          Hahaha!!! I tried to find him but I never saw his yellow Lambo

It was badass man! Saw the Thunder take out the Pistons at the Palace on Friday night, then drove down to Ann Arbor to watch Michigan/Nebraska. My fiance is a huge Nebby fan and I surprised her with tix for her birthday a couple weeks ago. The Big House was awesome. Michigan fans were nicer than any fans I've ever met. Had a great time!!
                          Did you wear any Nebraska gear to the game, KB?

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                            Did you wear any Nebraska gear to the game, KB?
                            I did

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              I did
                              Damn, KB. Look what that woman has done to you. My son's live-in girlfriend is an LSU alum and huge fan. He's gone to games at LSU with her and she's gone to games at OU with him. She'll wear OU gear in Norman but he won't wear LSU gear in Baton Rouge. When push comes to shove, though, that inequity is probably one of the things that will make her dump him.

Comment

• Morning guys,

Comment

Working...
                                X