8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Morning sweethearts
          Christ ... now we got Sweethearts More like Sweathearts

Comment

• Snow flurries still flying around at lunchtime. Last year we were in the 80's two weeks before the Masters and the Dogwoods and azaleas were all burned up by the start of the tournament. I think it was 90 on the Monday practice round when Dimer was here.Next week back into the 70's so we might just time this perfect to have the prettiest Augusta National ever!!!

Comment

• Droid blows
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

so we might just time this perfect to have the prettiest Augusta National ever!!!
                I bet he has a soy mocha latte on his lips right now and we know he's had a man there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Droid blows
                  Droids are for old rich gay fucks!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    I bet he has a soy mocha latte on his lips right now and we know he's had a man there too.

Bubba you can use words like pretty when descibing Augusta. It's like a cathedral man. It's Yankee stadium,Daytona Speedway and Lambuea Field all wrapped up in one place. It's seriously like a religious experience. You feel the history all over the course.

Comment

• all of ya.

Last March we averaged around 55 degrees for the month, and I was golfing now. This year ave temp is 15. This morning it was 1 degree when I came to work. I have 5 foot drifts in front of my house, and we have not been over 32 degrees in 2013. Suppose to get to 40 this weekend. FML

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                        all of ya.

Last March we averaged around 55 degrees for the month, and I was golfing now. This year ave temp is 15. This morning it was 1 degree when I came to work. I have 5 foot drifts in front of my house, and we have not been over 32 degrees in 2013. Suppose to get to 40 this weekend. FML
                        Whats the suicide rate in a God forsaken place like that?!

Comment

Bubba you can use words like pretty when descibing Augusta. It's like a cathedral man. It's Yankee stadium,Daytona Speedway and Lambuea Field all wrapped up in one place. It's seriously like a religious experience. You feel the history all over the course.
                          I must admit that the spiritual feeling leaves around noon when I'm on my 8th beer

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                            all of ya.

I thought 18 was bad this morning. I didn't take my coat though

Of course it's almost 50 here by now.

Club, do you have your own secret tunnel dug from your back door to the bar?

Comment

I must admit that the spiritual feeling leaves around noon when I'm on my 8th beer
                              Do you still have that spiritual feeling when you are inhaling weeks of urine and beer shit when you step into the port-o-shitter on the course as well?

Comment

Whats the suicide rate in a God forsaken place like that?!
                                99.9% I'm the only hold out.

Comment

Working...
                                X