Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I stayed up and watched hockey on grass last night til almost midnight

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      I can't believe I stayed up and watched hockey on grass last night til almost midnight
      And then texted me berating who I followed and won money off of
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        I can't believe I stayed up and watched hockey on grass last night til almost midnight
        Thats the only way I can watch hockey also if im on grass.

Comment

• Hey P, you still hitting the g-20? Or did you get a different driver?

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Hey P, you still hitting the g-20? Or did you get a different driver?
            Taylor Made R1 baby!!!!

When I got fitted with the Taylor Made rep for the tour Rocket Blades I hit the R1 and traded my G20 in that same day. I haven't hit every fairway with it but I haven't had a lost ball the last 3 rounds with it either. I can aim down the right side and either it goes straight or turns over with a little draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Taylor Made R1 baby!!!!

When I got fitted with the Taylor Made rep for the tour Rocket Blades I hit the R1 and traded my G20 in that same day. I haven't hit every fairway with it but I haven't had a lost ball the last 3 rounds with it either. I can aim down the right side and either it goes straight or turns over with a little draw.
              I was gonna try that one, but they told me it doesn't get here til April 1. I may give the g-25 a try today and the Taylor next week.

Comment

I was gonna try that one, but they told me it doesn't get here til April 1. I may give the g-25 a try today and the Taylor next week.
                I just love the changes I can make to the R1. You can make it any loft from a 8-12 degree and change the face angle also. You can make it Nuetral or Open 1,2,3 degree or closed 1,2,3 degrees. I was hooking the shit out of the ping so I set my R1 up at 2 degrees open and 9.5 loft. I played around with it on the range and closed the face 3 degrees with a cut swing but my normal swing open 2 degrees is perfect. It's just fun going out and trying different lofts and face angle with the same club.

Comment

I just love the changes I can make to the R1. You can make it any loft from a 8-12 degree and change the face angle also. You can make it Nuetral or Open 1,2,3 degree or closed 1,2,3 degrees. I was hooking the shit out of the ping so I set my R1 up at 2 degrees open and 9.5 loft. I played around with it on the range and closed the face 3 degrees with a cut swing but my normal swing open 2 degrees is perfect. It's just fun going out and trying different lofts and face angle with the same club.
                  Yea I went through the stuff on taylormade to see where I want it. Sounds like I would set it up about the same. I may go with 9.5 to keep my traj. down....Kind of windy up here Especially at the simulater. which is where I probably will play this summer if the snow doesn't leave Thanks
                  Last edited by ToDaClub; 03-27-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• I'm just lucky to get off the tee
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      I'm just lucky to get off the tee
                      KB is lucky if he gets off the bar stool

Comment

Last question, then you guys can talk nascar and soccer again. Did you add any distance?

Comment

Last question, then you guys can talk nascar and soccer again. Did you add any distance?

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                            Thats the only way I can watch hockey also if im on grass.

Comment

I added girth and length to please your tight ass!
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Did you add any distance?
                                I heard TodaSooner added some distance between her and kb.
                                Albany is a good distance away
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X