• Im glad im not on the video list.

The shit txt are bad enough
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Roll into work whenever, 2 hour avg daily nap, happy hour at 3-4, 3-4 days a week.

Sounds pretty weak to me
      Mensday
      Club level tickets to Fighting Sioux games where his only responsibility is to get drunk and entertain business people.
      Smoking hot wife.
      Mansion
      Private movie theater in his own home.
      G-6 jet

Yeah

That ain't for the weak
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        Im glad im not on the video list.

The shit txt are bad enough
        I just dropped the lockness monster, it was a thing of beauty!
        [email protected]

Comment

• Smokin hot wife?

Kb can you confirm this about your mother in law?
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Figured I would use my first post in a while to give y'all NASCAR fans some breaking news. The National Riffle Association has agreed the sponsor the April 13 race at Texas Motor Speedway. It will be the NRA 500!!! God bless Texas and the NRA for making some of us feel like Americans again

Comment

• Good to see ya Philip!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                Smokin hot wife?

Kb can you confirm this about your mother in law?
                Hey!!! Be nice!

Comment

• As a nra member I applaud this news. Im looking forward to watching that race.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• The kids filed into class Monday morning. They were all very excited.
                    Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on salesmanship.

Little Sally led off. "I sold Girl Scout cookies and I made $30" she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good", said the teacher.

Little Debbie was next. "I sold magazines" she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."
                    "Very good, Debbie", said the teacher.

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath.
                    Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467", he said. "$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"

Toothbrushes", said Little Johnny. "Toothbrushes", echoed the teacher,"How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town", said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and I gave everybody who walked by a free sample."

They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like shit!" Then I would say, "It is shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?
                    I used the President Obama method of giving you some crap, dressing it up so it looks good, telling you it's free and then making you pay to get the bad taste out of your mouth."

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Figured I would use my first post in a while to give y'all NASCAR fans some breaking news. The National Riffle Association has agreed the sponsor the April 13 race at Texas Motor Speedway. It will be the NRA 500!!! God bless Texas and the NRA for making some of us feel like Americans again

Holla!!

Wasssssup P

Gay B has someone now to talk NASCAR with except Ldork
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                        The kids filed into class Monday morning. They were all very excited.
                        Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on salesmanship.

Little Sally led off. "I sold Girl Scout cookies and I made $30" she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good", said the teacher.

Little Debbie was next. "I sold magazines" she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."
                        "Very good, Debbie", said the teacher.

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath.
                        Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467", he said. "$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"

Toothbrushes", said Little Johnny. "Toothbrushes", echoed the teacher,"How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town", said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and I gave everybody who walked by a free sample."

They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like shit!" Then I would say, "It is shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?
                        I used the President Obama method of giving you some crap, dressing it up so it looks good, telling you it's free and then making you pay to get the bad taste out of your mouth."
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                          Holla!!

Wasssssup P

Gay B has someone now to talk NASCAR with except Ldork
                          I can't never talk to him during the race cause he tells me he will watch it later when he gets home. Almost slipped up yesterday when Junior was leading!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                            Good to see ya Philip!!!
                            Man those tour rocketblades are the bomb. Just went to the range and they are sweet. Long irons have a slight baby fade to them and short irons have a little baby draw to them. Exactly how I wanted them made!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              Man those tour rocketblades are the bomb. Just went to the range and they are sweet. Long irons have a slight baby fade to them and short irons have a little baby draw to them. Exactly how I wanted them made!!
                              I'd stay away from the nike clubs, rumor has it they cause toothaches

Comment

• Rory was having a difficult day. Toothaches can hurt.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X