This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    JC, since I'm not licensed in Ky. How bout I do your job and that will free you up to do some field work.

How's this

RFP 2980-12JL

Bid Due Feb 6, 2013

Respondant price: Just a little less than my competitor

Time frame to complete job: Whatever you want to hear that will get us the job

Payment: Up front in full

Cost overuns:Ya know there will be a bunch of those

Change orders: Absolutely, we love those, that's how we make our living

Did I miss anything

That covers it
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      That covers it
      I'm picking up some other tips on this site.

On getting jobs to bid - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum

Comment

• JC, This is good to know if you go visit Vols

Effective January 1, 2013, The INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE FOR ONE- AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS [IRC], 2006 Edition, published by the International Code Council, when used in conjunction with the Georgia State Amendments and all other Georgia State Amendments to the INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE FOR ONE- AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS, 2006 Edition, shall constitute the official Georgia State Minimum Standard One and Two Family Dwelling Code.

Part IV, Energy Conservation (Chapter 11), is deleted from the INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE FOR ONE- AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS. Substitute all references to Chapter 11 ENERGY EFFICIENCY with references to the Georgia State Minimum Standard Energy Code (IECC with Georgia State Supplements and Amendments).

Part VIII, Electrical (Chapters 33 through 42), is deleted from the INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE FOR ONE- AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS. Substitute for electrical requirements the Georgia State Minimum Standard Electrical Code (National Electrical CodeĀ® with any Georgia State Amendments).

When using the IRC; replace all references to the ICC Electrical Code with references to the Georgia State Minimum Standard Electrical Code (National Electrical CodeĀ® with any Georgia State Amendments).

When using the IRC; replace all references to the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) with references to the Georgia State Minimum Standard Energy Code (IECC with Georgia State Supplements and Amendments). The Georgia State Minimum Standard Energy Code shall be used for heating and air conditioning equipment as well.

Comment

• What up peeps?
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• What up bry?? How is the family???

Morning inmates

Comment

You crack me the fuck up Club
              [email protected]

Comment

Effective January 1, 2013, The INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE FOR ONE- AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS [IRC], 2006 Edition, published by the International Code Council, when used in conjunction with the Georgia State Amendments and all other Georgia State Amendments to the INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE FOR ONE- AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS, 2006 Edition, shall constitute the official Georgia State Minimum Standard One and Two Family Dwelling Code.

Part IV, Energy Conservation (Chapter 11), is deleted from the INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE FOR ONE- AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS. Substitute all references to Chapter 11 ENERGY EFFICIENCY with references to the Georgia State Minimum Standard Energy Code (IECC with Georgia State Supplements and Amendments).

Part VIII, Electrical (Chapters 33 through 42), is deleted from the INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE FOR ONE- AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS. Substitute for electrical requirements the Georgia State Minimum Standard Electrical Code (National Electrical CodeĀ® with any Georgia State Amendments).

When using the IRC; replace all references to the ICC Electrical Code with references to the Georgia State Minimum Standard Electrical Code (National Electrical CodeĀ® with any Georgia State Amendments).

When using the IRC; replace all references to the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) with references to the Georgia State Minimum Standard Energy Code (IECC with Georgia State Supplements and Amendments). The Georgia State Minimum Standard Energy Code shall be used for heating and air conditioning equipment as well.

That's a code that requires all Tennessee fans who reside n GA to take Lexapro twice a day till they either switch favorite teams to the Bulldogs or don't allow obnoxious-large-fat New Yorkers to aggravate them.
                [email protected]

Comment

That's a code that requires all Tennessee fans who reside n GA to take Lexapro twice a day till they either switch favorite teams to the Bulldogs or don't allow obnoxious-large-fat New Yorkers to aggravate them.
                  The Lexapro helped me tolerate Dimer, so that code was a good code!
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Morning boys. Windshield time today

Comment

• How could someone not be able to tolerate me?
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                        How could anyone not hate me?

You do your best Dimer
                        But I can't hate you buddy, even when my Louisville Cardinals were 35 point favorites over your scrub Cuse and you called me at the game laughing as loud as you could the second the game ended and the Cards Set the record for biggest fave to lose outright
                        Last edited by jcindaville; 01-30-2013, 10:10 AM.
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          Morning boys. Windshield time today
                          Be careful
                          Send a video!
                          [email protected]

Comment

Be careful
                            Send a video!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Makes me lol when I get one.
                              Haha
                              [email protected]

Comment

Be careful
                                Send a video!
                                Everytime I get a video, I have to buy a new cell phone. My speaker gets blown out

Comment

Working...
                                X