Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won 25 grand on the Giants against the Pats some years back, held some dumb Canadians bet who money lined the Pats

IRS can lick my taint area!
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• If the Feds contact me about BC I'm going to take a plea bargain and direct them to the thread where Dave admitted fucking goats and chickens and that will take the heat off of anything they have on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        I think I said "I won 900" one time. I've lost 3200 1 week 2 years ago... So there public money discussed Im down 2300.
        It's like winning the lottery after playing every week for 25 years, they don't care, they want their cut of what you won this week.

Signed,

Club
        CPA

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended exclusively for the individual to whom it is addressed. The message, together with any attachment, contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise us immediately by reply and delete this message from your system.

Circular 230 Disclosure: We are required to inform you that any advice contained in this communication (including attachments, if any) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matter addressed herein.

Disclaimer: Laws are constantly changing; please note the information provided in this message should be considered accurate only as of the date of this message.

Comment

• Also, Todaclub runs a sweatshop out of his basement and has 32 illegal immigrants shoveling snow off his driveway as we speak!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Also, Todaclub runs a sweatshop out of his basement and has 32 illegal immigrants shoveling snow off his driveway as we speak!!!
            Describe illegal???

Comment

• Imagine the headline if Spark was arrested:

Chicago man gets 25 years in prison. Will be 137 years old when released!!!

Comment

Imagine the headline if Spark was arrested:

Chicago man gets 25 years in prison. Will be 137 years old when released!!!
                Here's the headline:

Metropolitan Correctional Center (Chicago) takes American Correctional Association Shuffleboard Championship!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  Here's the headline:

Metropolitan Correctional Center (Chicago) takes American Correctional Association Shuffleboard Championship!!!

Comment

Come on man... That just wasn't real funny...

Comment

Was to me. It's a inside joke so yes it's funny.

Comment

Trying to be funny
                        Not that funny
                        Kind of funny
                        Very funny

Comment

• Fucking owl hooting right outside my bedroom window

Bout to go fire off a 30 round magazine in the air

Comment

• I've never posted in this thread... But not cool. I made 26 dollars over the last year #paranoid Bwahahhahahahaha

Comment

• Morning boys

Comment

• What up peeps
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X