Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said a prayer on Saturday night for KB's girl friend and his bichon!

I pictured a staggering, mumbling, angry drunk man slurring the words " fuck Stooops, PoS..... Now I gotta catch shit at BC"

GF got a whiff of his breath that had the stench of draft beer, Yaeger shots, and the 40 meat ball appetizers that he inhaled at the wedding reception!

Of course that was followed by the ride home where she was forced to smell the warm damp sharts that were flowing from his ass crack as the mixture of booze and spicy meatballs were brewing up a toxic mixture in his large gut.

Then when he got home

The Bichon got a quick kick in her ass for greeting him at the door!!
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      I said a prayer on Saturday night for KB's girl friend and his bichon!

I pictured a staggering, mumbling, angry drunk man slurring the words " fuck Stooops, PoS..... Now I gotta catch shit at BC"

GF got a whiff of his breath that had the stench of draft beer, Yaeger shots, and the 40 meat ball appetizers that he inhaled at the wedding reception!

Of course that was followed by the ride home where she was forced to smell the warm damp sharts that were flowing from his ass crack as the mixture of booze and spicy meatballs were brewing up a toxic mixture in his large gut.

Then when he got home

It's almost as if you were with him!!!

Comment

Then when he got home

Poor dog

Comment

• Comment

• Morning Peeps
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
              Morning Peeps
              Morning fan!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                It's almost as if you were with him!!!
                Lmao
                [email protected]

Comment

Then when he got home

Comment

• Truth be told, I never really got that mad. Probably because I was at the wedding reception and was having a good time. But after S dropped a couple of my friends off and while driving me home, she told me she was surprised at how well I took the loss. I told her after watching the 1st quarter, I just had this feeling that they were going to lose.

Sick of all these kids on OU's team who play for the name on the back of the jersey and not the name on the front. Wouldn't upset me a bit to see them lose every game the rest of the season. As I was telling Vols earlier, give me all the 2* 3* tough as nails, small town Okies that would give their left nut to play for OU. Keep all the 5* Cali and Florida boys you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Truth be told, I never really got that mad. Probably because I was at the wedding reception and was having a good time. But after S dropped a couple of my friends off and while driving me home, she told me she was surprised at how well I took the loss. I told her after watching the 1st quarter, I just had this feeling that they were going to lose.

Sick of all these kids on OU's team who play for the name on the back of the jersey and not the name on the front. Wouldn't upset me a bit to see them lose every game the rest of the season. As I was telling Vols earlier, give me all the 2* 3* tough as nails, small town Okies that would give their left nut to play for OU. Keep all the 5* Cali and Florida boys you want.
                      Sometimes it just ain't worth getting all upset over a football game!

Glad you didn't get too down after that.

Now the ofer -10 had to get the dog kicked!
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Calm down in here

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          Calm down in here

Comment

What up pal???

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              What up pal???
                              Just trying to survive a Monday with all you racists

Comment

Just trying to survive a Monday with all you racists

Really a joke isn't it?? Either you drink the Kool aid or you are racist.

Comment

Working...
                                X