This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
    You would think with all the money you have that you could pay the country club to put up a dome over the golf course. That way you could play year round. One months rent from ALL your rentals should cover the costs.
    Bahahahahaha
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      Bahahahahaha
      Go think of another change order to screw over your customer!!!

Comment

• Beer, Beer, Beer, I want to drink some BEER!

Comment

• Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey, I want to drink some WHISKEY!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Beer, Beer, Beer, I want to drink some BEER!
            I'll buy, just have to finish up giving Pinto Solo my social security number and my bank routing numbers and some money for his fees and I'll be ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Just sent my boss my two weeks notice and he replied back "Who the fuck is this"?
              See we told you he didn't know you

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                See we told you he didn't know you
                No beer fo you

Comment

I'll buy, just have to finish up giving my personal assistant how many of my ho's will be coming so she can make reservations at Ruth Chris and I'll be ready.

I really wanna be Club, he even has ho's!
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Just got a letter from an attorney in Barcelona Spain, (Mr Pinto Soto) Asset Manager for Banco Guipuzcoano. I guess I have a relative who died there and he has 12.5 million he needs to get to me.

Just sent my boss my two weeks notice and told him where to jump!!!
                          I got a call Friday and Saturday, from Jamaica. The caller was from UPS saying he had a BMW and over $250K for me to be delivered. But I must first get him a customer receipt number. This number could be found by scratching the back of a Green Dot Cash Pack Scratch Back pre-paid Visa card. The cost was only $200.00

I told him to deliver the car first and we could both go to the store and get the number from Visa. Fuckin' crooks!
                          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Should have called me YOF .... could have saved you some of your Social Security money.
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                              I got a call Friday and Saturday, from Jamaica. The caller was from UPS saying he had a BMW and over $250K for me to be delivered. But I must first get him a customer receipt number. This number could be found by scratching the back of a Green Dot Cash Pack Scratch Back pre-paid Visa card. The cost was only $200.00

I told him to deliver the car first and we could both go to the store and get the number from Visa. Fuckin' crooks!
                              Ya but mine is real

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post

Got this one this morning

7:23 AM Reply ▼Reply
                                Reply all
                                Forward
                                Delete
                                Junk
                                Mark as unread
                                Mark as read
                                Print message
                                View message source
                                Show message history
                                Hide message history
                                Show details
                                Hide details United Nations United [email protected]

Send email
                                Find email Add to contactsTo [email protected]
                                Sent: Tue 9/18/12 7:23 AM
                                To: [email protected]

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
                                Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

Attention:

My name is Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, from the United Nations. It is a distinct pleasure to write you again. As you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of US$10.4M (Ten Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will process with your Western Union Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.

I await your response for further proceedings.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
                                E-mail: [email protected]
                                {Under-Secretary-General}

Comment

Working...
                                X