X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Sooner gear is in the mail

Should be there just in time for the opening kickoff of the 2012 season
    Since we will be wearing our orange on Friday night I guess I can let them wear it on Saturday!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Good luck golving today Club!!!
      Can a guy get a vucking break

Good luck on the course club, hope you get a low whore with some pairs and maybe an angle or two.
      Hope our Bayou brothers are SAVE at home!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
        Can a guy get a vucking break

Good luck on the course club, hope you get a low whore with some pairs and maybe an angle or two.
        Hope our Bayou brothers are SAVE at home!

Holy shit, I actually understood this, I may have to go back and read some of chungers posts and see if I can vigure those out!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          Holy shit, I actually understood this, I may have to go back and read some of chungers posts and see if I can vigure those out!!

Comment

• That damn Isaac has put on the brakes and just drowning New Orleans. I got a bad feeling about some of those folk that live in the Parish where one of the levees couldn't hold up. Hopefully some boats and the coast guard can get in and save them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Comment

• First Bayou Bud that can log on WINS $.50 (fiddy cents). See Kb for collection details .
                Prayered that 8lb 6oz Baby Jesus would SAFED your ass.

Hope you guys faired ok ...

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  Jesus Safes!!!!

Signed,
                  Xfrodobagginsx Dawg
                  Omg

Bahahahahahaba
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                    Dave/Nex ... You guys still out there? Just seen where you guys are going through 60-70 mph gusts. The storm is about 25 miles from me. I'll be getting it soon.

If you guys are scared, get in a closet ... it's a save place for you guys. You 2 are used to the closet anyways ... ya'll just came out of it.

Hope all is well friends!!
                    I'm fucking crying
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Hope all our Cajun buddies are ok. I'm getting a little worried about my aunt and uncle. The live in Slidell which is on the other side of lake pontchartrain from New Orleans. Seems like the pumps can't get the water out and that town is flooding pretty bad. My uncle is an old retired oil rig grunt so I don't worry about his mean ass but my aunt though has some health problems so hopefully we will hear from them soon.

Comment

• Morning dudes. Hope all are Bayou buddies are doing ok

Comment

• Morning guys, some of those videos on the news this morning looked bad. Why can't they figure out these levys? Either make em so people are protected or get the people out of there.

Comment

• Morning Club. Have any grissle in your teeth this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Morning Club. Have any grissle in your teeth this morning
                              I only ate two ov them, third one will go on toast at lunch!!

Comment

• I'm starving

Skipped dinner last night and no breakfast this morning!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X