X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    LMAO! I saw that last night and was like WTF
    Well, he had tough time making it with the star studded QB's that Minnesota and Seattle have, so maybe he found a home that doesn't have the big names to try and play in front of.

Shit, I can hardly type I'm laughing so hard

Comment

• Vols, you going to the race Sunday night

Comment

Vols, you going to the race Sunday night
        No. Just Saturday night for the nationwide race.

Comment

• Just had a bee fly up my shirt while I was driving. I almost took out two lanes of traffic. I can promise y'all would give your left nuts for a copy of a video of me getting out on a major intersection ripping my fucking shirt off. bastard got me twice in the belly!!!

Comment

• OK guys, rally the troops .... we need more "guess the member" threads started around here. And I promise not to Photoshop anyone.

BTW, where in the hell is Pappy! Did the nursing home take away his internet privileges?
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Just had a bee fly up my shirt while I was driving. I almost took out two lanes of traffic. I can promise y'all would give your left nuts for a copy of a video of me getting out on a major intersection ripping my fucking shirt off. bastard got me twice in the belly!!!

Comment

Just had a bee fly up my shirt while I was driving. I almost took out two lanes of traffic. I can promise y'all would give your left nuts for a copy of a video of me getting out on a major intersection ripping my fucking shirt off. bastard got me twice in the belly!!!
                What? You forgot to clean off all of the honey off of you from your trip to "The 6" last night? WTF?

Comment

Bees!!!! They're everywhere!!!!

Tommy Boy is all I can think of

Comment

• Mornin' guys thanks for the b'day wishes .... felt just a wee bit achier today

Jimmy where you been hoss ? Haven't seen any Photo Shop stuff in like, forever....

Back doing okay ?

And kb ...you didn't make the US Olympic team for Hurdles I take it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                      Mornin' guys thanks for the b'day wishes .... felt just a wee bit achier today

Jimmy where you been hoss ? Haven't seen any Photo Shop stuff in like, forever....

Back doing okay ?

And kb ...you didn't make the US Olympic team for Hurdles I take it!
                      Hi Dawg, Happy Birthday once again.

Back is still the same, but I'm doing just fine. Thanks for asking!

Comment

Bees!!!! They're everywhere!!!!

Tommy Boy is all I can think of
                        Holy shit it probably looked alot like that

Comment

• I know I've been away for a while, but man, what happened to this site?

No one posting plays, "no good luck's," hardly any chat, and WTF is this about "Currently Active Users: 627 (46 members and 581 guests)?"

And no Spark!!!!

Is there something I should know? Please explain!

Comment

• Hopefully getting ready to make two new Sooner fans in Georgia

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                              I know I've been away for a while, but man, what happened to this site?

No one posting plays, "no good luck's," hardly any chat, and WTF is this about "Currently Active Users: 627 (46 members and 581 guests)?"

And no Spark!!!!

Is there something I should know? Please explain!
                              Yea, it sucks

Monte doesn't do shit to promote the site anymore, no one new hardly ever posts.

People always say, it's cause it's the offseason. Well, football kicks off in 3 days and it's dead as a doornail in here. No football chatter anywhere

Comment

• So many people have experienced "the good old days" in their lifetime ... sometime 3 or 4 different occasions. Well, I can tell you this ... it is hard to beat the "good old days" we all have experienced here. So much fun was ruined by just a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X