X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Yep. Our pastor is great! I enjoy going believe it or not
    Can he smell the Budweiser oozing from your pores and the yagermeister on your breath ?:
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      Can he smell the Budweiser oozing from your pores and the yagermeister on your breath ?:

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        I sit in the back

Comment

I sit in the back
          So the answer is yes

Comment

• This song is for KB, JC and WV football fans

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Oh, and for

Comment

• Morning boys! If I could ever figure out how to put two 9's back to back, I could be a decent golfer

Comment

Morning boys! If I could ever figure out how to put two 9's back to back, I could be a decent golfer
                  I thought you said you had a 9 on the third hold and a 9 on the fourth hole. Congrats!!!

Comment

• Go fuck yourself. Idiot

Comment

Go fuck yourself. Idiot
                      This bitter and it's early Monday morning, somebody is gonna have a long week.

Comment

Oh, and for
                        Zeppelin is the only band in history that I can still remember vividly the experience of hearing them for the first time. Blew me away. One of the few things I remember from the period, 1969-1972.

Comment

This bitter and it's early Monday morning, somebody is gonna have a long week.

Actually pretty good for this Monday morning

Comment

• What's for lunch Eski? Whale blubber and walrus cock

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                              Zeppelin is the only band in history that I can still remember vividly the experience of hearing them for the first time. Blew me away. One of the few things I remember from the period, 1969-1972.

Kashmir and the immigrant song were two of my all time favorites. I can listen to them over and over, but then the first line of the immigrant song is "We come from the land of the ice and snow," how can I not love that????

Comment

What's for lunch Eski? Whale blubber and walrus cock
                                Hey don't take it out on me that the lakers exposed your team, Maybe someone will get hurt or sick for San Antonio and you'll have a chance???

Comment

Working...
                                X