Morning boys. C's in town tonight
    OSU Cowboys???? Have fun..

Comment

• Momma take this badge from me

I can't use it anymore

Comment

• Minnesota guy, knock knock knockin Bob Dylan

Don't say Guns and Roses please
        Last edited by ToDaClub; 02-22-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• 69 today and 74 tomorrow. Bye bye Winter

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            69 today and 74 tomorrow. Bye bye Winter
            Wow, thats awesome Vols, I'll pack and meet you at Stone Mountain. (That's the only course I've ever played in Georgia)

Comment

• They way those cars were overheating Sunday for qualifying could make tomorrow's dual races interesting. Supposed to be 86 in Daytona. I noticed all the Chevys were overheating after two laps. The Fords new engines look fast and no overheating at all. Might play Edwards in dual 1 at +800 and Biffle in dual 2 at +1500. What do you other NASCAR experts think?

Comment

• G&R puts Dylan to shame with that song!

Comment

• They have them so taped up for quals that I don't think you can factor that into the duals imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                    Wow, thats awesome Vols, I'll pack and meet you at Stone Mountain. (That's the only course I've ever played in Georgia)
                    Thats a big ass rock in the middle of our interstates isnt it? I play there a few times a year. They have 36 holes so alot of people schedule tournaments there.

Comment

They way those cars were overheating Sunday for qualifying could make tomorrow's dual races interesting. Supposed to be 86 in Daytona. I noticed all the Chevys were overheating after two laps. The Fords new engines look fast and no overheating at all. Might play Edwards in dual 1 at +800 and Biffle in dual 2 at +1500. What do you other NASCAR experts think?
                      Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      They have them so taped up for quals that I don't think you can factor that into the duals imo.
                      Nascar - BettorsChat

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        G&R puts Dylan to shame with that song!
                        They did it well, no doubt, just didn't want you to give them the credit for the song.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          They have them so taped up for quals that I don't think you can factor that into the duals imo.
                          That's a good point but I was thinking NASCAR made alot of changes so that the cars would overheat when they ran that two car draft. Throw in 80+temps and they might even have heating problems running in the draft

Comment

• Nascar - BettorsChat

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                              It's Daytona 500 week. Monte allows us to talk NASCAR in any forum this week

Comment

It's Daytona 500 week. Monte allows us to talk NASCAR in any forum this week
                                This is Dimers thread, get permission from him. (good luck with that)

Comment

Working...
                                X