This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    I know, I really have no idea why she does either.
    I was once just like you, then the old lady banged the neighbor and left me. Haha

Just saying. Lol
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      U live the life buddy!

Can't believe your old lady puts up with u
      It's Fucking North Dakota. It's not like she has alot of other options. Club might be the only male within a 50 mile radius

Comment

I was once just like you, then the old lady banged the neighbor and left me. Haha

Just saying. Lol
        But my neighbors are total loooooosers

I only go out Wednesdays. And some Mondays... and Thursdays when the NFL is on....And Sunday nights...Some Friday afternoons...

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          It's Fucking North Dakota. It's not like she has alot of other options. Club might be the only male within a 50 mile radius
          Is that why you moved out to the country? Limit the competition? How'd that work out for ya buddy????

Comment

Is that why you moved out to the country? Limit the competition? How'd that work out for ya buddy????
            your an ass!!!

Comment

But my neighbors are total loooooosers

I only go out Wednesdays. And some Mondays... and Thursdays when the NFL is on....And Sunday nights...Some Friday afternoons...

My neighbor was a career waiter who rented a room in a rental house, drove an 87 Ford Tempo with no muffler. All of his lifes possessions fit in a duffle bag and he was 40 with both his ears pierced!

Don't think your safe because of loser neighbors

Bahahahaha
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

My neighbor was a career waiter who rented a room in a rental house, drove an 87 Ford Tempo with no muffler. All of his lifes possessions fit in a duffle bag and he was 40 with both his ears pierced!

Don't think your safe because of loser neighbors

Bahahahaha
                Wow! Hey KB if this waiter guy can get laid, there might be hope for you yet!!!

Comment

• Insert mandatory ToDa joke here

Comment

• Morning boys, I've got a good feeling about the Vikings this weekend.

Comment

• Mornin y'all

Comment

Morning boys, I've got a good feeling about the Vikings this weekend.
                        Clubster. 24 hours from right now I will be in a swing simulator at PGA Superstore getting fitted for length and shaft on my new Taylor Made R11tour Driver. Taking my Titelist Ap1 irons and getting new shafts in them also. I'm pumped

Comment

• Morning boys! Man, can I shut a thread down

Comment

• Can't find a partner use a wooden chair, Let's rock

Comment

• What's up guys! I don't know bout everyone else but I am ready for some all day football tomorrow! It's been a long week!!

Comment

• 3 days in a row with no booze and 8 hours sleep each night and I'm ready to rockand roll

Comment

Working...
                                X