This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
    whats up club? how's things in N.dakota? Spring arrive yet?
    Officially arrived yesterday, went home ran a dethatcher over my lawn, mowed, and filled (10) 35 gallon cans with grass. Now, it's an incredible challenge to move. I believe rigor has set in. I knew I wouldn't live to see the Vikings win a super bowl. (But then I don't think my great great grandchildren will either.)

Comment

• As a great son-in-law, I'd be happy to swing by and help pops

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        As a great son-in-law, I'd be happy to swing by and help pops
        Help what, kill me? No thanks, I'm doing a great job by myself. This is ain't gonna help my golf swing at all

Comment

• Man you're a crotchety old bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Man you're a crotchety old bastard
            Only when I'm in pain or hung over And take the "that pretty much covers when you're awake comment!" and stick it where JC does!

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              I hear KB got a new IPAD.............................................. ....................

came in a box of 12 and they are extra absorbent and are endorsed by Club.
              Hey Flare, please reserve the rest home/cave man jokes for Spark. He feels left out if we don't comment on his age. (He's actually very pround of the fact he will pass Methusola in age in just 2 years, a record that has been held for thousands of years.)

Comment

• Methusola

Comment

• Hey Vols, Just got off the phone, made two tee times at TPC Stadium Course at Sawgrass, end of this month!

I'm gonna tear that place up!!! Literally

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                    Hey Vols, Just got off the phone, made two tee times at TPC Stadium Course at Sawgrass, end of this month!

I'm gonna tear that place up!!! Literally
                    Sweet!!!!!!! Are you staying at the resort?

Comment

• $20 says you hit it in the water on 17

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        Sweet!!!!!!! Are you staying at the resort?
                        Yea, you have to pretty much. Otherwise they won't guarentee which course you play, and you can't make a tee time more than 14 days out. Ever played there? I'm guessing it won't suck.

Comment

$20 says you hit it in the water on 17
                          At least once!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                            Yea, you have to pretty much. Otherwise they won't guarentee which course you play, and you can't make a tee time more than 14 days out. Ever played there? I'm guessing it won't suck.
                            I have not. I almost did last year cause we are in New Smryna Beach the last week in June for vacation and I was going to play that Sunday which was Fathers Day but nobody else wanted to fork out the money to play it and I damn sure wasn't going to play by myself. Take I-10 in Jacksonville to I-95 to St Augustine which won't take but about 30 minutes and go check out the World Golf Hall of Fame. Very cool place.

Comment

I have not. I almost did last year cause we are in New Smryna Beach the last week in June for vacation and I was going to play that Sunday which was Fathers Day but nobody else wanted to fork out the money to play it and I damn sure wasn't going to play by myself. Take I-10 in Jacksonville to I-95 to St Augustine which won't take but about 30 minutes and go check out the World Golf Hall of Fame. Very cool place.
                              Yea, we were gonna do that, looking for stuff to do in between 18's, I'm in Orlando that week earlier for work, so we were gonna do this before we head back to beautiful NDak. God I feel sorry for whoever fills out our 2 some Hope I don't get the SHANKS!
                              Last edited by ToDaClub; 04-29-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• You paying my airfare too pops?

Comment

Working...
                                X